RKTPL offers private GSM Network solutions for defense campuses , oil & gas, mining and large factory campuses.In areas where voice privacy is an issue,it can be implemented as localized islands of communication with the inherent security of GSM.
The solution comprises both hardware and software components. The components are:
- Base transceiver station (BTS) mobile phone access points
- Base station controller (BSC) to manage the BTSs
- Core/OMC software run on industry standard servers
Private GSM for business communications
RKTPL enables mobile phones to become part of the internal telephony infrastructure while near the workplace. Users are able to access the same services and features using a fixed extension on the corporate PBX or on their mobile phone.It can be implemented either by replacement of the PBX or by integration with the existing PBX infrastructure.
Use of applications on the mobile phone can be simplified using Mobile Office software which provides a menu-based interface to conferencing, call recording and call transfer and delivers this functionality to mobile handsets even when roaming.
Features and benefits:
- Allows mobile phones to operate as PBX extensions while on-site
- Corporate phone bills are reduced
- Ease of use of devices
- Consistent telephony user interface, irrespective of device, network or location
- High level of customer service from improved staff contact
- Business continuity as the private gsm continues to operate when the macro network is unavailable
- Fixed Mobile Convergence with 2G and 2.5G handsets
Private mobile office
Many organisations benefit from a mobile, yet fully contactable, workforce and private mobile office has been designed to fulfill this requirement, providing in-building/on-campus communications.
Private mobile office can extend or replace the current PBX infrastructure, providing an effective alternative to cumbersome Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) and Private Mobile Radio (PMR) installations used today.
Standard GSM mobile phones, including ruggedized handsets, connect users together on a secure, private network without incurring mobile phone call charges. Voice quality is high, as expected, on an industry standard-based GSM network, and support for PTT, SMS and GPRS is available.
Using one or more base stations private mobile office registered mobile handsets are able to communicate with each other in a localised GSM ‘island’. Private mobile office provides cost effective utilisation of standard mobile phones and the improvement of in-building coverage.
Our cost benefits include:
- Zero call costs when in range and at landline rates when passed through local PBX
- Automatic switchover when in range ensures cost control
- Cost-effective alternative to DECT, PMR or WiFi technology
- Control of call and messaging costs between mobiles in the office
Our productivity benefits include:
- Allows mobile phones to operate as PBX extensions while in range
- Support for feature-rich PBX applications on the mobile
- Business-critical continuity maintained when the macro network is not available
- Low powered spectrum extends mobile battery life
- Effective range of up to 900m radius (outdoor) with excellent voice quality
- External analogue PSTN/SIP connectivity provides uplink / backhaul choice and flexibility
- Prevents issues of network congestion and loss
- Immune to interference from WiFi or video senders
Our compatability benefits include:
- One device, one number PBX applications – convergence without compromise
- Extensive handset choice
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.