Pursuant to Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 coming into force w.e.f. 1st April, 2013, the Board of Directors has constituted Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee at its meeting held on 30th April, 2014.
The Company is committed to improve quality of life (social & economic) of the community and society in which it operates.
The Board’s CSR committee is chaired by the Managing Director and has established the following priorities for RKTPL’s CSR Initiative:
- Promoting go green technologies
- Promoting preventive health care and empowering rural healthcare infrastructure
- Promoting digital education to empower society and quality education everywhere
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition.
The Company intends to undertake following CSR projects or Programmes:
- To arrange establish, run, manage, control, look after and supervise the rural education centers and child welfare centers and to provide medical relief and/or aid to the suffering human body.
- To establish sponsor, administer and provide funds, stipends, scholarships and study grants to enable poor deserving and /or meritorious students and teachers to pursue their studies, research and training in any fields in India.
RKTPL is working on e-education & e-healthcare projects to enhance rural livelihoods.
At RKTPL , we are promoting e-education and helping reduce social evils like hunger and malnutrition in India. We are planning to deploy solar powered e-education centers across the country and connect all the centers via high-speed internet so that mentors may educate and guide children from anywhere anytime!
RKTPL's e-education center
There are significant inequalities in access to secondary education as far as income, gender, social group and geography are concerned. The capacity of the secondary schooling system needs to be significantly expanded across India.
To accelerate the educational quotient of India, RKTPL's educational programs address the need of the hour and fosters the youth by providing open access to quality education using a multi-pronged approach:
- Providing access to quality education through a network of schools
- Offering Scholarships to the meritorious students
- Planning to set up a world class School for Global Education
- Supporting like-minded partners.
RKTPL is working towards enhancing access to quality and affordable healthcare in India. RKTPL’s ‘Health for All’ motto and our integrated e-healthcare model provides continuum of care to the most vulnerable sections of society through a network of e-healthcare delivery mechanisms.
Our e-Healthcare Solutions Highlights:
- State-of-the-art Planning, Design, Architecture and Infrastructure
- Cutting-Edge Technology, Equipment and Resources
- High-Quality Care with No Differentiation in Service
- Scalable, Multi-Use In-Patient and Isolation Rooms
- Fully-Digitised, Instant Access to Patient Medical Records
- National and International Green Building Conformance.
Our Fully-equipped Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) with state-of-the-art technology, including cloud-based software are incorporated to store patient information and plan programs for the communities. MMUs provide necessary e-healthcare services at the doorstep of beneficiaries through periodic visits. They further address beneficiary requirements with proper consultations and adequate medical care facilities.
Remote e-healthcare Carts provide diagnostic and e-consultation services focusing on chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes and preventive e-health services. Professionally trained MBBS doctors, nurses and social workers cater to the primary medical care needs of the patients.