RKTPL works tirelessly towards enriching the lives of people belonging to the marginalised communities of India. It enhances livelihood opportunities and provides relevant information that helps reduce risk for rural communities. Furthermore, by deploying our e-education & e-healthcare solutions, it enhances rural livelihoods.
At RKTPL , we are promoting e-education and helping reduce social evils like hunger and malnutrition in India.
RKTPL's e-education solutions
There are significant inequalities in access to secondary education as far as income, gender, social group and geography are concerned. The capacity of the secondary schooling system needs to be significantly expanded across India.
To accelerate the educational quotient of India, RKTPL's educational programs address the need of the hour and fosters the youth by providing open access to quality education using a multi-pronged approach:
- Providing access to quality education through a network of schools
- Offering Scholarships to the meritorious students
- Planning to set up a world class School for Global Education
- Supporting like-minded partners.
RKTPL works towards enhancing access to quality and affordable healthcare in India. RKTPL’s ‘Health for All’ motto and our integrated e-healthcare model provides continuum of care to the most vulnerable sections of society through a network of e-healthcare delivery mechanisms.
Our e-Healthcare Solutions Highlights:
- State-of-the-art Planning, Design, Architecture and Infrastructure
- Cutting-Edge Technology, Equipment and Resources
- High-Quality Care with No Differentiation in Service
- Scalable, Multi-Use In-Patient and Isolation Rooms
- Fully-Digitised, Instant Access to Patient Medical Records
- National and International Green Building Conformance.
Our Fully-equipped Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) with state-of-the-art technology, including cloud-based software are incorporated to store patient information and plan programs for the communities. MMUs provide necessary e-healthcare services at the doorstep of beneficiaries through periodic visits. They further address beneficiary requirements with proper consultations and adequate medical care facilities.
Remote e-healthcare Carts provide diagnostic and e-consultation services focusing on chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes and preventive e-health services. Professionally trained MBBS doctors, nurses and social workers cater to the primary medical care needs of the patients.