As a turnkey supplier for communications, RKTPL is a reliable partner, supplying integrated communications systems.
Today’s naval forces require reliable, interception- and jam-resistant voice and data communication systems on board as well as ship to shore connectivity. RKTPL is the turnkey supplier for secure naval communications solutions for naval vessels in worldwide deployment.
To ensure maritime stable and secure connectivity, we bring extensive experience and knowledge in supplying integrated communications and network systems to naval platforms and naval, joint or allied communication networks.
As your partner for all your maritime communications needs, we offer our operationally proven and reliable communication systems for all on-board communications and for all external communications. Our systems can be customized for all classes of ships, turn-key from one supplier with long availability of spare parts and support. An all-IP architecture offers a maximum of flexibility in design and service, incl. future midlife upgrades.
The independent company has many years of experience in technological innovation for naval applications.
From a comprehensive range of solutions that ensure high connectivity and secure and interoperable communications, providing private 2G/3G/4G/5G communication systems, RKTPL ensures that challenging naval requirements are met by providing outstanding reliability to ensure information superiority in any type of scenario.
Components for those solutions can include products of RKTPL , third-party components and customer’s legacy or government furnished equipment. We ensure the reliable integration of all equipment and subsystems into a superior communications system. A one-stop-shop for all your maritime communications needs.
We are offering state-of-the-art technology and offer the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of full naval network centric operations suites.
Shipboard Integrated Communications System
It is an IP based integrated communications system designed to suit the mission-critical needs of today’s navies. Designed for lean manning, the system optimises inter-connectivity, survivability and interoperability. It enhances situational awareness through centralised management of disparate communications systems and devices, resulting in enhanced operation efficiency and incident response.
- 2G/3G/4G/5G , Satellite and/or radio communications (ship-to-ship, ship-to-air, ship-to-shore communications)
- Intercom (point-to-point conferences, radio monitoring and split-ear function)
- Data communications (radio network, WAN and LAN)
- Voice logging, public address and alarm systems
- Smart switching – provide automatic selection backhaul link
- External and internal communications
- Radio broadcasting
- Local recording
- Role-based operation
- Unified system management
- Unified communications based on 2G/3G/4G/5G/Wi-Fi Technologies & open architecture design
- High survivability and availability
- High system scalability
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Integrated IP based communications
- High system scalability and flexibility
- Open architecture and design
- Ease of operation
- High availability