This is an ultra-compact and dense customer premise bandwidth provisioning equipment designed to progressively scale from STM-1 to STM-16 capacity (both SDH & SONET versions) to accommodate surging bandwidth demands in the Access. In addition, it supports line-rate Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with Carrier-Ethernet capabilities.
This is ideal for access locations with low to medium traffic. It can be used for connectivity of E1, E3 and Ethernet interfaces, Electrical and Optical. It supports reconfigurable optical ports and the same product can be used as part of STM1, STM4 or STM16 rings as the network evolves. These added with Carrier Ethernet capabilities make it suitable to deliver stringent SLA- backed EPL/EVPL/ELAN services, Voice over IP (VoIP) and mobile traffic aggregation in 2G/3G backhaul.
- Compact 1U node with E1, STM-1/4/16, 10/100/1000 Mbps (Layer 1 & Layer 2) Ethernet interfaces in the base
- Large size network scalability from speeds ranging 155Mbps to 2.5Gbps
- Supports new packet-based protection schemes like Ethernet Ring Protection Scheme (ERPS – ITU G.8032)
- Advanced Quality of Service that allows fine-grained differentiation and shaping of transport tunnels, customer services and sub-services
- Future proof transport solution that ensures efficient use of transport bandwidth for provisioning of voice & data services.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.