We recognize that the best wireless communication solution for oil, gas and mining companies should enable three things:
- Increase Your Operational Efficiency
- It has to be efficient to run. It needs to maximize capacity and performance, while minimizing running costs. It should also enable you to increase utilization and performance of your infrastructure and labor by implementing remote operations and moving functions and positions to centralized, on-shore operation centers.
- Ensure Your Peace of Mind
- It needs to be reliable and secure, ensuring service availability. In addition, it’s important to operate in the demanding conditions of offshore ships and rigs, where stabilization systems and ATEX certifications are a must. You need to know that you have technology and people who know and specialize in your unique requirements and challenges.
- Keep Your Staff Productive
- In order to enhance your staff’s productivity you need to provide them with impeccable connectivity. Whether it is for offshore infotainment services or for real-time, low latency remote operations of offshore or harsh environment tools – you can leverage the high capacity and low latency of terrestrial wireless connectivity, making your workers work and your business grow.
Long-haul high capacity, low latency stabilized system for offshore communications
RKTPL offers long-haul system is an integrated solution for offshore connectivity. The system allows mission-critical performance in harsh conditions with a state-of-the-art stabilization system and customer specific software and integration.
As a long-haul terrestrial microwave system, it is a superior solution for any off-shore requirement, including remote operations and crew infotainment for moving platforms, drilling rigs and floating production, storage and offload ships (FPSO), leveraging the high
availability, low latency and high capacity of transmission system.Designed for backbone offshore networks carrying high capacities in low frequency bands, over long distances, the system is equipped with antenna variants of 3m, 2.4m, 1.8m and 1.2m in diameter, all mounted inside a fiberglass dome. Movement is controlled via a processing unit controlling the servo motors to provide high service reliability in extreme weather conditions. The system is certified by international notifying bodies for operation in ATEX Zone 1 environments
utilizing an in-house designed purging system.
Find out more information by contacting us.Contact us to find end-to-end solution for your maritime communications need.