Licensed & Unlicensed Point-to-Point Microwave Radios, Capacities up to 3Gbps, Distances over 100km. Rugged and Feature-rich. Available in all bands from 2 to 42GHz, Gigabit Ethernet/IP, TDM and SDH interfaces. Split-Mount & Full-Outdoor models.
Microwave Radio Links
Licensed Microwave Links offer long distance, high capacity and dedicated bandwidth.
The range of Microwave links include Full Outdoor (FOR3, Diamond), Full Indoor (LHR), Split Mount (HCR, LCR, MMR) and Broadcast (ASI) links to meet varied customer requirements for metro scale and national scale microwave networks.Microwave links are are available in licensed bands (4-42GHz) as well as unlicensed 5, 17, 24GHz.
High Performance Licensed Microwave Radios offer up to 440 Mbps and 880 Mbps Full Duplex payload (1.6Gbps aggregate capacity) and higher up to 3Gbps or more, with a software-selectable mix of SDH, PDH and IP/Ethernet traffic in 4-42GHz licensed frequency bands. Using suitable antennas and sites, ultra-long-distance links exceeding 100km can be achieved.
- High performance Software-Defined Radio Links
- Compact, flexible split Indoor/Outdoor and All-Outdoor configurations
- Spectrally efficient, software-defined Radio modem
- Powerful Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) and Transmit Power Control (TPC)
- Single-ODU capacity of 1Gbps, Dual ODU 2Gbps Full Duplex
- Flexible mix of SDH, PDH and IP/Ethernet payload
- Gigabit Ethernet networks can be connected with over 1Gbps payload
- ODU options cover all common bands from 4-42GHz
- Range over 100km possible depending on frequency and location
- 1+0, 1+1, 2+0, 4+0, N+0, Ring Star and Mesh configurations
- Choice of antenna options from 30cm up to 3m or more
- Fully manageable using HTTP, CLI, Telnet, SNMP interfaces
- Ruggedised telecom-grade solution
Licensed Radio links come in several versions with Full-Outdoor, Modular and Low Cost platforms to suit all network needs.
All Wireless solutions are ruggedised and proven in harsh climates with references worldwide.
Microwave Links are used in 4G/LTE and 3G Cellular Networks, Telecoms, Internet Service Provider (ISP, WISP), Government, Corporate and CCTV network applications
5-24GHz Full Outdoor Radio with additional carrier-related features, including Licensed and Unlicensed Frequency Bands and supporting 1024QAM Modulation
Dual Core XPIC Radio
Diamond: 17-26GHz Full Outdoor Radio with XPIC, 2048QAM and advanced features
High Capacity Radio
HCR: 4-42GHz Advanced Split-Mount Radio with 1024QAM and XPIC
HCR: 4-42GHz Split-Mount Radio
New Product Release with 1024QAM and XPIC integrated dual modems
Modular Microwave Radio
MMR: 4-42GHz Split-Mount Radio
Low Cost Radio
LCR: 4-42GHz Split-Mount Radio
Long Haul Radio
New Product Release!
Broadcast ASI Radio
New Product Release!
Microwave Antennas from 4 to 42GHz
A Full Range of Antennas available for Point to Point Links
Accessories for Radios
Please use Surge Suppression when installing Radios where appropriate. Both Ethernet (POE) and RF (0-6GHz, with DC pass-through) Surge Arresters are available for various different types of installations. Always ensure safety of personnel as well as equipment when installing Wireless solutions. If in doubt, consult a qualified electrician.
- Surge Arrester – RF 0-6GHz
- Surge Arrester – GBE POE
Contact us for more information.