Enterprise Ethernet switches are designed for DataCenter and Cloud Deployments. This model is a top-of-rack (ToR) switch with 48 SFP/SFP+ ports capable of supporting 1G/10G/25G Ethernet and 8 QSFP uplink ports of 40G/100G. The switch is compatible with the Open Compute Project Specifications and comes loaded with a software feature set required to support cloud and data-center deployments. However, RKTPL is open to working with customers to support use of an Open Stack of the customer’s choice.
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- 4 x 40 QSFP+ switch ports, supporting 40 GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10 GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable)
- Port Grouping to group 4 x 10G ports into one 40G port at the physical layer for maximum bandwidth utilization, and for 300m optical reach over MMF.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2Tbps Gbps full-duplex
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan tray on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs or -48VDC PSUs
- Hot Swappable fan tray with 3:1 fans.
- Energy Efficiency: 170 W typical power consumption 48x10G DAC, 4x40GBASE-SR4
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Routing (IPv4 and IPV6 Routing)
- Quality of Service
- Multicast, BGP4
- Data Center features
- Enables Traffic metering, shaping and scheduling
- Lesser latency and unpredictability leading to better Quality of Service (QoS)
- Enables the service provider to offer differentiated services with different levels of QoS
- Enables separation of Applications
- Facilitates re-use of VLAN’s across multiple customer
- Enhanced granularity of service provisioning over the backhaul
- Efficient Ring deployments in Metros
- Enhanced OAM for Carriers
- SLA Monitoring capability
- Enables network planning and scalability
- Enables high availability networks
- Allows peering
- Enables converged applications by providing power to IP phones, surveillance cameras, and wireless access points
Using L3 upgrade capability, this M2 switch provides L2 isolation and bridges traffic between L2 & L3 domains. The target applications are campus networks, power utilities, transportation and traffic control systems, industrial factory floor installations, video surveillance systems, and installations, which require gigabit switching capability.
- Feature-rich Specifications to Support Various Applications.
- Easy to Install, Configure and Troubleshoot by Device Management System
- Lowing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with Energy-efficient Design
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.