The 4G LTE NIB (Network-In-Box) is a complete 4G LTE network solution combining the LTE eNodeB solution and EPC packet core platform in a single system.
All in One Network
The 4G LTE NIB (Network-In-Box) product includes the LTE Macro LTE eNodeB which supports 2×2 MIMO LTE radio operation with an integrated packet core network function. The integrated packet core network is built on the EPC platform which includes HSS, MME, Serving Gateway and PDN Gateway functions. A combined single unit allows for simplified deployment and ease of support and maintenance.
The 4G LTE NIB can be easily transported and installed. The rugged enclosure is rated to IP65 and therefore can be mounted outdoors on pole tops, walls or building rooftops – suitable for deployment in almost any geographical location.
A stand-alone 4G LTE network enables many potential deployment applications by enabling 4G LTE broadband connectivity in locations which otherwise could not be connected. It also provides the network operator the ability to fully control the number of devices and network connectivity parameters in a private setting.
- Rural Broadband & Mobile Networks
- Remote Communications
- Private LTE Networks
- Emergency or Rapid Deployment LTE
- Industrial IoT/M2M Networks
- EPC Functions
- 3GPP Standards Based EPC Packet Core
- HSS (Home Subscriber Server)
- MME (Mobility Management Entity)
- S-GW (Serving Gateway)
- PDN-GW (Packet Data Network Gateway)
- Frequency Bands
- Supported bands: All FDD/TDD Bands
- Radio Configuration Radio 2 x 2 MIMO
- Tx Power 2 x 20W
- Sensitivity -101 dBm
- Channelization 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz
- Max Number of Users 192
- Antenna Connectors:2 x N-Type Female
- Ethernet Port:RJ-45 10/100/100BaseT
- GPS Antenna:TNC
- Dimensions:450 mm H × 320 mm W x 180 mm D (17.7 x 12.6 x 7.0 in.)
- Weight:20 kilograms
- Input Voltage: -48 VDC; Optional AC adaptor
- Power Consumption:300W typical operating
- Mounting Options:Mounting brackets for wall or pole
- Temperature Operating: 0 to +55°C
- Storage: -20 to +70°C
- Humidity 5−95% non-condensing
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.