- LTE-A Base Stations for 4G & 5G connectivity
- LTE Outdoor CPEs
- LTE Indoor CPEs
- Mobile WiFi Hotspots with LTE-Backhaul
- Microwave and MMW Backhaul links for complete LTE-A network infrastructure
All of the the range of LTE products feature latest generation technology and upgradable features for future-proof networking and performance.
4G & 5G LTE-Advanced Base Stations
4G & 5G LTE Software Defined Base Stations with advanced features and “stand alone” capability for private networks. Our LTE BS solutions uses latest LTE technology with transmit powers up to 4x 40W for high capacity, long range networking, and uses Software Defined Radio technology with easy upgrade to new features and high capacities.
RKTPL offers EPC and other related infrastructure for complete LTE network solutions
The 4G/5G LTE Base Station includes Remote Radio Head (RRH) which typically feature 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO, which are co-located on the tower with the Sector Antennas.
LTE supports the very latest in LTE 4G & 5G specifications, including:
- LTE release 14 compliant: Roadmap to 5G and beyond
- FDD and TDD configurations to support all common LTE bands
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
- Multiple cells in intra-band or inter-band configurations
- Transmission modes: 1 (single antenna) and 2 to 10 (MIMO 4×2)
- HARQ support
- Closed-loop UE power control
- Frequency based MMSE equalizer
- Highly optimized software turbo decoder
- PAPR reduction support
- Positioning Reference Signals (PRS) support
- Multi-cluster PUSCH allocation
- PUCCH 3 and PUCCH channel selection support
- Carrier Aggregation support with cross carrier scheduling (2-3 DL channels, up to potential 5 DL channels)
- CoMP features (DMRS scrambling identity and QCL parameters can be selected)
- 256QAM DL support for PDSCH and MBMS
- Standard S1AP and GTP-U interfaces to Core Network. Multiple PLMNs and S1 interfaces can be used simultaneously
- X2AP interface between eNodeBs
- M1 and M2 interfaces for MBMS
- IPv6 support
Macro Sites and Microsites
LTE supports flexible deployment patterns, which can be varied to meet network demands
- Typical macrosites have 3 or 6 Sectors
- Micro sites could have 1 RRH with an Omnidirectional or Sector antenna,
Small Cell Solutions
In addition, RKTPL offer Small Cell solutions are available with smaller form factor and lower transmit power levels of typically 500mW, 1W and up to 5W. 2×2 and 4×4 MIMO versions are offered, including dual 2×2 configurations.
Unlicensed LTE (LTE-U)
RKTPL offers Band 46 5GHz LTE Base Station and Outdoor CPE devices for operation in Unlicensed 5GHz spectrum, enabling smaller operators and private customers to build LTE without requiring access to licensed spectrum. Band 46 covers 5150 – 5925MHz and uses TDD-LTE technology.
Internet of Things (IoT)
4G & 5G LTE base stations already support NB-IoT release 14 compliant standards, to enable connection of IoT devices to a LTE base station.
- Single-tone and multi-tone category NB1 UE support
- 15 kHz and 3.75 kHz subcarrier spacing are supported
- All operation modes (in-band, guard band and standalone) are supported
- Multiple NB-IoT and LTE cells can be used at the same time in the same eNodeB
4G LTE CPE devices
RKTPL offers a wide range of 4G/LTE CPE devices for indoor and outdoor applications, fixed, mobile and nomadic users, buildings and vehicles. These CPE devices are fully 3GPP standards compliant and can be used with either LTE Base Station infrastructure or other brands or pre-existing 4G networks.
4G & 5G LTE Infrastructure and Backhaul Networks
RKTPL Backhaul links for LTE networks using a flexible mix of Microwave, Millimeter Wave (MMW), Free Space Optics (FSO) and AC-MIMO radio
Are you considering building a 4Gor 5G LTE Network?
You’ll need access to spectrum. Generally, 4G & 5G technology uses licensed frequencies and requires regional, national or customer-specific operator frequency licenses to operate. LTE works in frequencies from 450MHz up to 3800MHz (3.8GHz). Options for Unlicensed LTE-U (5GHz band) are available.
RKTPL Mobile WiFi hotspot products can use existing 4G operator networks and can use SIM cards and billing plans from those operators in order to provide bandwidth
For customers without access to LTE frequency bands or networks, we can suggest our other complimentary range of products which can operate in other licensed or unlicensed frequencies.
Installing and Operating LTE
The range of LTE products are normally implemented by approved integrator partners on a project-specific basis to create a complete network solution.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.