10 Gigabit Ethernet radio with higher output power is intended to cover longer distance at regions with rare rains. This include Arctic and desert areas of Middle East or similar regions. The confirmed operating distance at these regions is 15 km (9 mi) and could get even longer up to 20 km (~12 mi).This provides output power of 24.7 to 26.5 dBm and 3 dB noise figure to ensure high availability.
Main point-to-point applications of link are 5G/4G/LTE+ backhaul, industry area networks, car-based TV studios which provides wireless 4K UHD video streaming to TV Center and temporary 10 Gbps connections at exhibitions and other high-traffic events.
This is a fully-outdoor radio, designed for temperatures from -50°C (-58°F) to +60°C (140°F), and humidity up to 100%. Delivery kit for each radio contains tuning panel to indicate RSL level for fast antenna alignment. Link installation can be done within a day.
This platform is based on state-of-the-art MMIC chips, which support Quadrature Amplitude Modulation in digital data radio communications. Using QAM 128, PPC-10G-HP requires only 2 GHz bandwidth at 70/80 GHz for 10Gpbs rate. For Q-band, RKTPL has pioneered the implementation of QAM 256 technology to achieve the best spectrum efficiency in the industry.
- Ultra-long range modification of 10GE link
- Frequency bands: 71-76/81-86 GHz
or 40.5-43.5 GHz
- Up to 24 km (15 miles) at clear sky (no rain)
- True 10Gbps Full Duplex Operation (E-band)
- High output power: 26.5 dBm
- Noise Figure: 3 dB
- Encryption AES-128 optionally
- SNMP v.1; v.2; SNMPv2-MIB; Enterprise-MIB; WEB; Telnet; CLI
- Hitless adaptive bandwidth
- Support PoE
- Easily installed, zero-footprint
Carrier Grade Radio
This is IP radio link which intended for point-to-point applications with fiber-like reliability. This millimeter wave radio operates in lightly licensed 71-76/81-86 GHz (E-band) spectrum which is governed by low fees and quick processing of licensing application. This is also available in licensed 40.5-43.5 GHz (Q-band) frequency format. Radios in both E-band and Q-band are shipped with 1 ft. or 2 ft. antennas.
When the link`s SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is high (during good weather conditions), operation at full capacity is enabled, reaching the maximum speed of 10Gbps. In case that the link`s SNR drops significantly (during heavy rain), the channel throughput will be reduced.
Choice of Modifications
RKTPL delivers modifications of radio to satisfy customers according to their business needs.
|Modification||Key feature||E-band||Q-band||1ft or 2ft antenna||AES||Band|
/pocket head suppression
|Configuration-1||Basic 10GE link||+||+||+||+||+|
|Configuration-3||High power Tx||+||+||+||+|
- For 70/80GHz E-band radio, all advanced features of built-in L2+ switch, high-power Tx and 2+0 could be combined in one link.
- For 40.5-43.5GHz Q-band radio basic version PPC-10G 7.2 Gbps currently is available, modifications are at product roadmap.
Arctic or desert areas as best place to install:High Power 10 Gbps link provides ultra-long distanse especially in regions with rare or no rain.
- Fiber extension:Ultra-long wireless 10GE fiber extensions & backup or replacement, including traces over complex landscapes like river/lake and restricted areas for cable laying.
- 5G/4G:Mobile infrastructure for today and “future proof” wireless backbones.
Safe City:Backbone connection of wide-band surveillance systems in the city, including video, audio and IoT sensors working for public safety.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information