Build a connected campus to transform work, learning and safety
Today’s smart campus network is built on a foundation of connectivity designed to increase productivity, efficiency, learning, and safety. Reliable high-speed fiber rings, inside plant fiber, PoE (power over Ethernet) and powered fiber create a solid infrastructure for Wi-Fi, cellular and IoT network coverage—inside and out. Converged wired and wireless management solutions simplify support, enhance network performance and make everything easier to use.
More than a vital IT asset, the campus network—and all it enables—reflects the vision and values of the organization. Whether you’re building a smart university campus, smart medical campus or smart corporate campus, RKTPL helps you shape and transform the future.
Starting from the individual’s workspace to the physical buildings and extending up to wider areas such as campuses, sports stadiums, bus stops, railways and airports, global enterprises are seeking to reimagine their existing physical infrastructure with an overlay of digital technologies to transform people experience, create a collaborative culture, become more sustainable by conserving resources, and achieve higher operational efficiencies.
These spaces are designed for human interactions with the environment, with each other and the systems around, to realize the required outcome and should have a great experience achieving the outcome.
So whether your organization is planning to add a significant number of millennials in your workforce trying to re-imagine their work experiences, or you have large campuses with significant investment in real estate and buildings that need to be made smart and efficient, or would like to achieve your sustainability goals, our Smart Spaces offerings can help you navigate your next.
RKTPL Smart Campuses and Spaces offering provides application solutions to enterprises, integrate the physical and the digital divide through various digital technology intervention based on the proven RKTPL’s SCALE framework. RKTPL SCALE (Sustainable, Connected, Affordable, Learning Systems and Experiential) framework brings a structured way of assessing, implementing and operating smart spaces.
- Sustainable – Resource Optimization, Resource Re-use and Resource Conversation across spaces – Energy, Water, Waste and Renewable energy source. Resulting in reduced consumption of resources per capita of employee. We measure Building Energy Consumption (KwH/m2-y), percentage of alternate source of energy
- Connected – Real-time visibility through connected process, connected people and connected infrastructure. Resulting in increased team collaboration and real-time information, on assets. We measure number of employee touch points. Number of activities that can be done on a mobile app.
- Affordable – Value realization framework that is stakeholder experience driven, carbon footprint reduction, reduced cost of operation. Value realization through enhanced employee experience and improved occupancy. We measure reduce employee attrition, complaints and increased productivity and efficiency
- Learning Systems – These are about systems that focus on learning based on the usage patterns, stakeholder preferences and incremental cost thresholds. They use AI/ML and other techniques to ensure optimal usage of the resources that can be as personalized delivering the best experience for the stakeholders.
- Experiential – The focus of any of the Smart Space solution is on ensuring a great user experience that enables the user to be most-effective possible in the environment they are in. This is about the efficiency and completeness of the task he/she is performing, enjoy the process and collaborate effectively with others in that
Organizations benefit from RKTPL SCALE by accelerating the rate of implementation and adoption of these solutions, thus reducing cost of operation, increasing efficiency, providing better control, and reducing carbon footprint of an organization, achieving key corporate objectives. Our offering in the area of Smart Spaces comprises of the following services:
Our approach blends Design Thinking with sustainable technology solutions to drive value realization and achieve following benefits –
- Digital Workforce Experience
- Enhanced Health, Comfort and Productivity
- Improved Asset and Real Estate Utilization
- Safe and Reliable Visitor Management
- Sustainable Enterprise – Reduce Consumption
Smart Buildings and Spaces offering will enables personas at Facility, HR, Office Administration, Security, IS and IT teams to deliver the right experience and cost benefits to the organization.
The key value proposition of our Smart Spaces offerings:
- Persona-centric digital space experience:
Designing the solution capabilities with the experience of the target persona as a central focus, gives an opportunity to get the best out of every individual playing these persona. This ensures satisfied & engaged persona, attrition reduction and access to business teams of an organization.
- Reduction in per capita energy consumption:
Optimized space utilization, reduced energy consumption, effective asset management through predictive techniques, enhanced compliance to Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and employee security, thus, delivering stakeholder effectiveness, cost savings, sustainable and safe spaces with reduced carbon footprint and better control.
- Example of RKTPL Value Realization:
We deliver this using our human-centric design approach to problem solving leveraging our SCALE framework for rapid solution identification, agile solution implementation and adoption.
Let your customers leave with the highest recall value.Feel free to contact us for further information about our Smart Spacing Solutions and it's pricing.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.