OLT is a series of advanced GPON elements designed for next-generation Optical Access networks deployed in FTTH (Fiber-to-the-Home) and FTTB (Fiber-to-the-Building) formats. It addresses the rapidly growing service provider need for flexible, high-capacity fixed-line broadband solutions to support emerging video applications (e.g., HDTV, VOD) in residential deployments, aggregation of backhaul traffic from LTE cell sites, enterprise VPN Services and SD-WAN networks based on NFV paradigm.
OLT is available as a full solution that includes both OLT (Optical Line Terminal) and ONT (Optical Network Terminal) platforms. It offers one of the densest OLT realizations in the market today with myriad transport protocol options, namely, TDM, Ethernet, OTN and C/DWDM. OLT is a versatile ONT product family available in multiple flavors supporting 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, USB and POTS interfaces. OLT can be solar powered and is available in custom ruggedized enclosures for rural environments.
- NG-PON1/NG-PON2 ready HW (by Changing OLT Cards Only)
- Support for resilient business & low bandwidth residential connectivity
- Integrated with backhaul to reduce equipment footprint and reduce TCO
- Third party ONT support to enable CSP’s business requirements
- Multi-Technology support : PON, TDM, Ethernet, Wireless
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.