We offer ERP/SAP & CRM Software solutions to enhance the productivity and efficiency enterprises.We can help you improve financial management, maintain operational excellence, and enhance competitive agility – so you can manage well in times of economic uncertainty and lay a solid foundation for growth.This comprehensive and flexible business management software with built-in support for business best practices are designed specifically for midsize companies looking for an integrated, industry-specific solution to support processes across the entire organization.
Comprehensive and Integrated Solutions:
Our solutions offer the following integrated functionalities:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Business intelligence
- Best practices
- Latest technology platform
- Industry-specific functionality
Lay a Solid Foundation for Your Business :
With our solution, you can help your organization focus on your customers and gain key business benefits:
- Improve Financial Management
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Enhance Agility
- Increase Productivity
- Increase Efficiency
Unify and Simplify :
All the functionality is integrated to simplify your business and IT landscape across functions, regions, and teams. It supports streamlined business processes and enables you to complete a process from beginning to end. You might, for example, create an opportunity using CRM, convert it directly into a quote, and then later convert it into a sales order – complete with product, pricing, billing, and delivery – using ERP functionality. Business intelligence functionalities give you real-time visibility into your sales performance throughout the entire process.
You also benefit from increased visibility. Centralized data and business intelligence help ensure that there is a “single version of the truth,” providing a 360-degree view of your operations, employees, and customers.
All functionality is preconfigured for midsize companies and can reside on a single server. This helps ensure fast implementation and reduces deployment cost.
Other advantages of using our ERP include fast adoption, increased productivity, and fewer errors. For example, the integrated software and common desktop environment help your employees quickly understand and use the software. Eliminating manual data reentry between different functional areas also saves time and reduces the risk of errors.
Drive Adoption and Improve Productivity :
Our ERP features a user experience that is designed for maximum productivity and ease of use. Users benefit from the following:
- User-friendly design
- Automated workflows
- Intuitive navigation
- Groupware integration
Make a Cost-Effective, Long-Term Investment :
Our ERP works with hardware options from various partners and with software options that incorporate the database and Linux operating system, reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO). With these pretested, preconfigured options, you can eliminate the guesswork and implement an affordable solution for your company.
Business Challenges :
- Keep pace with rapidly evolving market conditions and customer demands
- Reduce the risk and cost of implementing and operating a comprehensive business management solution
- Streamline core business processes
- Broaden and deepen your insight into business operations
Key Features :
- ERP- Effectively manage financials, human resources, operations, and corporate services
- CRM – Effectively manage all aspects of customer relationships, from marketing to sales to service
- Business intelligence – Gain insight and improve decision making with tools for financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Best practices –Benefit from the Best Practices family of packages, which provides proven methods for implementing best practices in key functional areas and industries
- Latest technology platform – Quickly and cost-effectively add on to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change
- Industry-specific functionality – Solve your business challenges with a solution tailored to your specific industry
Improved financial management resulting from an increased accuracy of financial reporting, improved ability to maintain records, and deeper insight into organizational performance.
Greater efficiency and effectiveness thanks to streamlined business processes, automated tasks, and fewer errors.
Enhanced agility enabling you to respond more quickly to changing market conditions and customer demands.