For a more secure and smarter world, a robust communication network and telecom infrastructure is an imperative. RKTPL has the capability to provide solutions for a range of requirements covering Wired & Wireless Networks including OFC; IP-based DWDM Communication Network; GSM services; Wi-Fi; Fixed Broad Band; Satellite and Microwave RF Links; ICT / Data Centre Infrastructure; Multimedia Services & Gateways.
RKTPL has considerable experience in laying ground level optical fiber cabling across the length and breadth of the country and the Middle East and the installation of optical ground wire (OPGW) hot line stringing on transmission line towers. It is currently executing OFC networks .RKTPL has an excellent track record of installing telecom towers and other associated works on a turnkey basis.
The Communication segment has already proven its expertise in providing state-of-the-art IT & communication systems for airports, metros, power plants and factories including the ongoing TETRA communication system for Metro and Railways. The Business is also equipped to provide GOFNMS (GIS Based Optical Fiber Cable Network Management System) and NFS (Network for Spectrum) solutions across India.
Fiber Deployment & Management Systems
Fiber Optic is the emerging technology to meet the growing bandwidth of demand and reliability of network. With the thrust on better uptime and SLA, operators need to have a real time system for maintaining the health and availability of the fiber network.
RKTPL offers specialized turnkey GIS-based network management solutions for a complete view of the Network on the GIS corridor and tools for real time monitoring, detection and restoration of faults as well as updation of ISP and OSP data to meet time-bound SLA for the network.
Comprehensive offerings include:
- Deployment of Fiber Optic Network
- Fiber Distribution Management Systems
- Network Testing & Monitoring
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- GIS-based Optical Network Management Systems
Optical Transport Solutions
Optical Transport Technologies such as Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM), Optical Transport Network (OTN) and Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) optimize utilization of fiber capacity and are seen as emerging solutions for secured high speed multimedia applications.
RKTPL offers end-to-end system integration solutions in this domain covering:
- Optical Transport Network (OTN) equipment
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) solutions
- Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON)
- SONET/SDH Based Network solutions
- Automatic Optical Switching Layers
RKTPL, in collaboration with various OEMs, offers integrated time-bound multi-location network implementation for IP/MPLS networks to enable guaranteed network latency, quality of service for systems on platforms, flexibility in network deployment and improved routing system scalability.
- Deployment of Converged IP/MPLS Backbone
- Datacenter Switching Network
- NOC / DR NOC
IP Multimedia Services
For the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) which encompasses a range of fast and reliable services in voice, data and video, RKTPL’s offerings include:
- IMS based Telepresence & Conferencing
- NGN Voice Solutions
- Multimedia User Applications
GSM/Satellite/Microwave Radio Networks
RKTPL offers a spectrum of solutions for wireless technologies covering satellite communication, terrestrial communication through microwaves and global systems for mobiles.
Turnkey offerings include:
- Satellite Communication Network with hub and remote stations
- Transportable Satellite Communication (TST) stations
- Ground based / Roof Top Towers, Poles
- Radio Network, IDU and ODU, frequency/space diversity
- 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE
Fixed/Wireless Broadband Access Networks
Over the years, the demand for Wi-Fi and similar other wireless technologies have risen in terms of coverage, capacity, performance, quality, and manageability allowing service providers to establish wireless mesh networks. RKTPL is equipped to provide customized solutions that can be scaled-up based on a customer’s utility.
Solutions offered include:
- Campus based Wi-Fi services
- City Wi-Fi networks
- Public Wi Fi hot spots
Data Center/NOC Infrastructure
With the advent of exponential data growth, big data analysis and cloud computing, RKTPL is well positioned to provide end-to-end solutions to customers for the growth of data centre infrastructure which include:
- Civil & Power Infrastructure for Data Center Buildings
- Data Center Switches, Servers and Storage
- Security and Disaster Recovery
Integrated Green Energy Solution
RKTPL has the expertise to deploy renewable energy solutions especially in the solar and wind sectors and provides reliable and optimal energy management to address concerns about rising greenhouse emissions.
RKTPL’s services cover:
- Towers with green energy for solar and wind
- Telecom sites with renewable energies