The objective of offering our innovative security & surveillance solution is to propose for a setup of highly secure & an integrated Real Time Surveillance System which allows authorities to be enabled with Real Time Monitoring & Control over locations remotely and can take necessary actions as and when needed to maintain Crime Control, Incident Management and Disaster Response. This integrated Real Time Surveillance Solution could help forces in effectively do the monitoring & surveillance of the designated area without employing men and endangered their lives to provide all weather surveillance.
Solar power Wi-Fi /4G Cameras ( 1080P):
RK Telesystem offers an integrated solution for real time surveillance and situational awareness with its comprehensive portfolio of surveillance camera, combination of multiple sensors and management software for command and control, to provide centralize situational awareness at all times. This integrated end to end solution is coupled with high value design, configuration and value proposition. As a layer-1 security, we install solar power Wi-Fi /4G Cameras ( 1080P) and connect through wireless public/private networks and monitored remotely from anywhere anytime.
After analyzing & understanding the challenges and requirements of our customers, we come with an Integrated Real Time Security and Surveillance Solution to cater to the requirements of customers for prevention against intrusion threats to make boundaries secure.
UNAFFECTED BY THE ENVIRONMENT
- Unaffected by wind, rain heavy snow, sleet, fog, birds or animals.
- Operation In Cold Environments.
- Operation in dry and hot conditions.
PROVEN AND EFFECTIVE
- International standards compliant
- Certified by International Certification Bodies
- Successful performance under Special or Unique Conditions
ADVANTAGES OF IMPLEMENTATION
- Compliments Manpower Security
- No False Alarm
- Highly cost effective
- Very little Maintenance
- Ease of integration with other security and surveillance devices like CCTV Camera and Intrusion System
PERIMETER INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM (PIDS)
We offer PIDS solution as a layer-2 , Layer-3 , Layer-4, Layer-5 security.The complete security solution will be a combination of multiple sensors to form an integrated multi-layer sensors solution which includes:
- Wall mount Perimeter Intrusion detection sensor for detecting intrusion attempts to climb over or break through the wall. It would detect rope or ladder aided climbing, drilling and chiselling on the wall.
- An additional laser wall would be created on top of the wall by installing a sensor (IR + Microwave) which can create an invisible fence on top of the wall for protection against intrusion events using platforms/ pole vault/ nearby trees, without coming in contact with the wall.
- motion detection sensor for approach detection/ early warning in critical areas
- It is a dual technology motion detector (passive infrared & Doppler), that complement each other with high detection capability and low false alarm rate.We are also using mmw Radar Technology to avoid false alarms. MMW radar is used to detect the targets by transmitting and receiving high-frequency electromagnetic waves. The back-end signal processing module will calculate the target information such as the existence, velocity, direction, distance and angle of the moving object by the analysis of the echo signal. And the millimeter-wave radar has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high integration, and sensitive sensitivity. Besides, with its unique ability to penetrate fog, smoke and dust, it can realize the applications in all weather and all day. Therefore it is widely applied in unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV), small airships, automotive active safety, speedometer, level gauge, street light system, intrusion alarm system, automatic door sensors and other industries.
- Detects any approach detection up to 10m away from the wall
- Day/ Night High Resolution Fix Cameras for continuous monitoring of perimeter
e. Day/ Night High Resolution PTZ Cameras for Intrusion identification and tracking
Features of the Integrated PIDS Solution
- Integrated Surveillance system to ensure effective surveillance of premises as well as create a tamperproof record for post event analysis. The system would provide an online display of video and sensor data on video wall/ large LED monitors located in Central control room.
- An integrated PIDS solution with sensors, IP network and Command & Control software with other required solution elements.
- Integrated with the Video Surveillance System in such a way that any incident in the PIDS shall trigger the PTZ camera to focus on the incident location.
- The Command & Control software will show the segment of intrusion on map in control room.
- Provide role-based access-controlled management application to manage and tune the system by the administrator.
- The system and communication does not get affected by jammers/ communication system operating in the vicinity.
- Ability to configure the zones based on the user preferences and should allow mapping / remapping of the zones through software application irrespective of the physical placement of controllers on the field or in the control room.
- All sensors will communicate to the Command and Control software through one type of Gateway node only
- The gateway node would be able to connect with minimum 50 sensors.
- Power to all field equipment would be distributed from centralized location/ Control Room only. Power to all equipment, including control room will be conditioned using online UPS with minimum 04 hour back up.
- System would provide sufficient storage of all the camera recordings for a minimum period of 30 days @ 25 FPS, at HD (1280×720) or better resolution using necessary compression techniques for all cameras.
- All camera recordings shall have Camera ID & location / area of recording as well as date/time stamp, same shall be programmable by the system administrator with User ID & Password.
- System would have facility of 25% additional camera installation beyond the originally planned capacity.
- System would have provision of WAN connectivity for remote monitoring.
- Control Room will have workstations/ server for recording and monitoring of Cameras. For monitoring purposes, 2×2 Video wall shall be setup with suitable mounting arrangements.
- Sensor data and Video stream from all individual sensors/ cameras would be recorded on NVR/ Server/ NAS box/ RAID backup device.
- The Command and Control software would be integrated with the proposed VMS.
- Alert of all sensors would be available on handheld devices (mobile/ tablet).
- All the outdoor field equipment would be IP65 rated with passive cooling (without fans).
- All system components would use wired backhaul.
- System would function autonomously during a failure of one of the components; any single point failure would not render the complete system unusable. And every such failure should generate an alarm in control room.
- System would be delivered as a “turnkey” solution and deployed as a cohesive solution. All mechanical/ electrical accessories as required for an effective installation would be provided.
Specifications of the Components of the Proposed Solution
Infrastructure Protection system would consist of a combination of multiple sensors along the perimeter and surveillance cameras which would facilitate the monitoring of both sides of the perimeter and other open area of Air Station (using dual Visible/ Thermal PTZ Cameras). The specification of its various systems is mentioned in the following section:
1.0) Vibration Sensor for Wall/ Fence
- It is a vibration-based intrusion detection sensor
- Detects unaided climbing, rope or ladder aided climbing, drilling, chiselling on the wall.
- Detection range of sensor nodes – minimum 2.5 meters or better on each side from the sensor.
- Each Sensor is individually replaceable for easy maintenance
- Easily integrated with remote cameras and gateway nodes to form a complete integrated surveillance solution with visual confirmation of targets.
- The sensitivity of the sensor is remotely configurable.
- The sensors are immune to environmental changes like fog, temperature changes, day & night conditions, rain, wind etc.
- Operations would not get affected by vegetation (including grass, shrubs, trees etc.)
- Operating temperature range from 00 to +550 C.
- Would operate at average of humidity 90% or above.
- It has tamper detection feature
- IP65 certified
2.0) Virtual Fence/ Laser Wall
This layer of protection is Virtual Fence/ sensor mounted on top of the wall or in open areas. It is a dual technology barrier (active infrared + microwave), that complement each other with high detection capability and low false alarm rate, particularly reducing the nuisance alarm generated from environmental factors and animals, the detailed specification are as follows:
- The microwave sensor module works on 24 GHz.
- It has minimum 4 IR beams
- It has a range of at least 100m in all weather conditions.
- The sensor is connected via wired medium through a gateway node which further sends the data to control room on IP interface.
- Power consumption of less than 15W for the Transmitter Receiver pair.
- Can be easily integrated with PTZ cameras and gateway nodes to form a complete integrated surveillance solution with visual confirmation of targets.
- Tamper detection feature
- Operating temperature range – from 0ºC to +55ºC
- Operating humidity 90% or above
- IP65 certified
3.0) Motion Sensor
This layer of protection is Proximity motion sensor mounted on top of the wall looking outside the wall, for approach detection in critical areas.
- It is a dual technology motion detector (passive infrared + Doppler), that should complement each other with high detection capability and low false alarm rate, particularly reducing the nuisance alarm generated from environmental factors and animals.
- It should have a range of at least 10m in all weather conditions.
- Should not detect/ alert/ generate alarm in case of snow, rain and small animals
- The sensitivity of the sensor should be remotely configurable.
- Detects human intruders walking and running
- Connected via wired medium through a gateway node which further sends the data to control room on IP interface.
- Power consumption of less than 1W
- IP65 certified
4.0) Gateway Node
Would manage all the sensors connected in the system, the detailed specifications are as follows:
- It has external ports to connect, configure and control the connected sensors
- It has option to power, manage, configure and control the multiple sensors connected in the system
- Wired connectivity for remote configuration, monitoring and management
- Facility of remote firmware upgrade from control room itself (for both sensor and gateway). It should also have automatic failback protection, by having a second backup image in gateway itself so that in case of communication failure between gateway node and control room at the time of firmware upgrade or corruption of primary firmware, gateway should not go down (it should load onto backup firmware image)
- It has potential free contact
- Standard 10/100 Ethernet interface
- Tamper detection capability
- Manageable from command & control
- Facilitate the configuration and management of the sensors from the command and control station
- Outdoor housing
5.0) 5MP IP Based Day/ Night Fix IR Camera as per survey report and planning
6.0) IP Based Day/ Night PTZ IR Camera as per survey report and planning
7.0) 4G Camera/Wi-Fi Camera/ Solar Powered Camera as per survey report and planning
8.0) Control Room
- The Command and Control room is a state of the art facility and would be having 2 separate areas consisting of the server room and NOC room.
- The Server room would host Network Racks for hosting the equipment’s such as the Servers, Network switches, Power systems and Storage etc.
- The NOC room would be setup to provide viewing stations for monitoring of the camera/ sensor output.
- Total 3 operator stations would be there in NOC room
- With the master operator station, 1 nos. of 2×2 video wall would be connected which will display the integrated picture of the entire premises
- The other 2 operator station (child station) would be used for viewing individual sensor/ camera output.
- A Biometric based access control system need to be installed at the entry/exit gate of control room. This would be accessible by a limited number of qualified personnel for restricted access to the room.
- The control room would host different Software and Hardware for management, monitoring and control of all field equipment, specification of those subsystems are as follows:
9.0) Command & Control Software
- The Command and Control software in Control Room would be capable of integrating all sensor inputs, live and recorded video feeds as well as any alarms generated from cameras to provide a common operating picture of security for overall premises.
- Command and control room should have the facility to collect the data from field equipment/ sensor and should generate audio and visual alarm in any case of attempt/ intrusion.
- It should provide centralized monitoring and configuration of all sensors
- The Command & Control software should be capable to show the segment of intrusion on map
- It should provide slew to cue mode of PTZ camera when any sensor gets triggered.
- Command and Control software should have provisions to detect multiple intrusions giving separate alarms.
- Maps: All the cameras & Sensors must be plotted on Maps (online or offline)
- The Command & Control software should allow operators to do comprehensive Incident Management which involves:
- Alert Escalation: Once an alert is detected from any sensor. This escalation can be sending an auto SMS/Email notification to relevant security resources responsible for certain region/area. Hence this escalation has to be based on the type of alert and the location of alert.
- All the alerts should be shown on the Map with respective Icon (coloured or blinking) based on the priority and type of alert. Operator should be able to show nearby available cameras live feeds once the alert is being acknowledged by them.
- Incident Reporting: System should be able to generate a set of reports related to incidents, cameras and events. A web based Interface must be available to supervisors to analyse the real-time picture – both in form of statistical data and graphical manner.
- Event Replay: The system should be able to show a replay of alarm events on the screen over a selected time range.
- Video Replay/Retrieval: Replay and review of footage shall be allowed from any workstation, given the correct privileges.
- The command and control user interface should be based on web technology for ease of access, it should be accessible from mobile platforms also. VMS software can be desktop based application.
- Command control software should have C2I client for mobile and tablets to receive alerts form sensors.
10.) Hardware: Intel/IBM/Dell Servers as per capacity requirements
11.0) Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- The Network Video Recorder (NVR) shall be software-based, open platform solution that functions as an appliance server and operates on a Windows based OS.
- VMS software shall be licensed and shall operate on open architecture and should require no proprietary hardware.
- The NVR shall support the following video compression technologies as native operation:
- The NVR shall support the following audio compression technology as native operation: –
- i. G.711
- ii. G.726
- The NVR shall operate in server-client architecture as a network appliance and simultaneously supports live viewing, recording, and playback of video while managing all alarms, alerts, and system management.
- The camera network shall be used for transmission of video and events from supported IP cameras to the Network Video Recorder and for communication of configuration and other settings from the NVR to each individual IP camera.
- The user with administrative rights shall create clients (users) and give access to the software client application based on predefined user access rights.
- The software shall display dual video streams in real time simultaneously at frame rates ranging from 10 fps to 30 fps and resolution ranging from 320×240 to 1920×1080.
- The software shall provide drag & drop functions on the system and also for set up of connection between cameras and monitors.
- The software shall allow:
- Live display of cameras
- Live display of camera sequences
- Control of PTZ cameras
- Playback of archived video
- Retrieval of archived video
- Use of site maps.
- The software shall provide Configuration of system settings of PTZ cameras, features like pan, tilt, zoom, presets etc.
- The software shall offer a plug and play type hardware discovery service with the function of automatically discover devices as they are attached to the network.
- The software shall provide facility of exporting alarms and operator logs in excel.
- The software database server shall maintain a catalogue of settings for all the clients, servers, and IP cameras & IP enabled cameras in the system.
- The software shall detect signal loss and has the capability to alert the systems administrator.
- It shall be possible to search for recordings in the software by camera, date and time. If a date and time is specified, playback shall commence from that date and time.
- Software should be able to show the live status of camera connected/ disconnected in camera tree view
- Software should be able show recording status of camera in camera panel and it should be updated automatically with camera latest status.
12.0) Hardware Specification for Network Video Recorder (NVR): Intel Server
13.0) UPS System as per requirement
14.0) Network Connectivity
We offer wireless and wired connectivity for all sensors and cameras systems which include optical fiber cable, 4G Network(Public/Private) , Wi-Fi, LAN/WAN Network and IP Radios.
15.0) Gate Management System
Entrance Management Systems offered by us are generally utilized for work entryways, shades, modern entryway and carport entryway and so forth, and it can be worked utilizing distinctive interfaces gadgets as indicated by customer’s need. They can undoubtedly be introduced in residential and modern commence to give finish insurance and mechanization.
Keeping in mind the end goal to make entrance computerization clever it can be coordinated through gsm/gprs/web interface. Can be coordinated with number plate acknowledgment camera, get to control, sensors and so forth according to client’s need.
Gate Management System includes following security systems:
i. Door Frame Metal detector
ii. Handheld Metal detector
iii. Search Light
iv. Speed Breakers
v. Road Blockers
vi. Automatic Spike Barriers
vii. ANPR System
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.
Leading mmw radar systems and mmw radar sensors
Automotive collision avoidance radar is used in automobiles and other motor vehicles. It includes various kinds of radar based on different technology (for instance: laser, ultrasonic, microwave), which perform different functions (for instance: roadblock detection, collision prediction, adaptive cruise control) and adopt different working principle (for instance: pulse radar, FMCW radar, microwave impulse radar). MMW radar shows great business potential in automotive collision warning radar industry.
Long-range radar application
Mid-range radar application
Automotive safety solutions
Leading mmw radar systems and mmw radar sensors
The mmw radar is a kind of radar sensor which could detect objects by transmitting and receiving microwaves. Utilizing the frequency difference between the transmission and reception signals, the presence, velocity, direction, distance and angle of objects could be calculated through formulas. It could penetrate fog, smoke and dust and has the features of small size, high integration and sensitive sensing etc., to fulfill the applications at all time and all weather, and to meet UAVs platform, helicopters, blimps, and other applications.
UAV Collision Avoidance
Leading mmw radar systems and mmw radar sensors
Utilizing mmw range-measuring principle, the road traffic flow detector could simultaneously detect the traffic flow, occupation, average speed, vehicle type and other information of over 8 lanes in real time, and send all the information to related transportation information platform via communication port. It uses free 24GHz frequency band, and could simultaneously detect multiple-lane. Moreover, it has the advantages of easy installation and maintenance excellent performances even in the traffic congestion and rough weather.
Traffic flow monitoring radar
Unmanned boat avoidance
Leading millimeter-wave radar system and millimeter-wave radar sensor
We are using mmw Radar Technology to avoid false alarms. MMW radar is used to detect the targets by transmitting and receiving high-frequency electromagnetic waves. The back-end signal processing module will calculate the target information such as the existence, velocity, direction, distance and angle of the moving object by the analysis of the echo signal. And the millimeter-wave radar has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high integration, and sensitive sensitivity. Besides, with its unique ability to penetrate fog, smoke and dust, it can realize the applications in all weather and all day. Therefore it is widely applied in unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV), small airships, automotive active safety, speedometer, level gauge, street light system, intrusion alarm system, automatic door sensors and other industries.
Leading millimeter-wave radar system and millimeter-wave radar sensor
Intelligent hardware through the combination of hardware and software, the transformation of traditional equipment, and then let it have intelligent features. After the intelligent, the hardware has the ability to connect, to achieve the loading of Internet services, the formation of “cloud + end” of the typical structure, with large data and other added value. Emerging millimeter-wave radar is widely used in intelligent hardware because of its accurate measurement, all weather and all day work, anti-interference ability of the characteristics .
Bike collision avoidance
Leading millimeter wave radar system and millimeter wave radar sensor
Industry as an important pillar of the national economy, the safe operation of industrial equipment relate to the development of enterprises. The obstacle avoidance scheme of emerging millimeter wave radar is widely used in the industrial equipment because of its accurate measurement, all weather work and strong anti-interference ability.
High-voltage transmission line anti-external breaking system
Fire robot obstacle avoidance