Out of Warranty Maintenance
We offer excellent out of warranty maintenance services that would help keep your IT equipment optimised for performance. Most computer hardware equipment comes with a fixed warranty period of 1 or 2 years but they have many limitations. These warranties are often not as comprehensive as one would like, so you end up paying for repairs regardless of the coverage. Unfortunately, as a computer grows more prone to failures and problems as it ages and the only way to keep this equipment in shape is to perform regular maintenance.
Our solutions can be customised to fit your requirements and are very flexible, which is very convenient for business owners who just don’t have the time to worry about warranties. We offer out of warranty maintenance services for:
- Laptops and Workstations – Most employees are careful when they use company equipment but accidents can happen. We’ve found that laptops and desktops are most susceptible to damage and failures in an office environment so an extended warranty and out of warranty service is extremely useful and will ensure they function well.
- Printers and Peripherals – Printers, scanners, copiers, faxes, and other such peripherals are prone to problems as well and many manufacturers don’t offer on-site warranties for them. Our maintenance experts will make sure these peripherals are in good shape and all issues are fixed promptly. This ensures your business operations aren’t disrupted for too long.
- Data Centres and Servers – Data centres and servers are the heart and soul of any IT system and it’s vital to keep them in good condition. Problems with these systems can bring the entire business to a standstill so they need to be fixed quickly. Our experts will perform maintenance and repairs regularly and help your system work well at all times. We offer both onsite and remote support so you can call us whenever you have a problem.
Benefits of Out of Warranty Maintenance Services
Out of warranty services and plans are a worthwhile investment because they help you manage your entire IT infrastructure and keep everything in good shape. Here are some of the best benefits of our services:
- Less Downtime – Regular maintenance ensures your IT system experiences less downtime. Our experts will be able to find small problems and breakdowns and repair them promptly. This would keep major issues at bay and minimise downtime.
- On-Site Repairs – On-site repairs save time and money because you don’t have to ship your equipment to the service centre. Our technicians will arrive at your location and repair your system on-site. That also minimises downtime and saves you from expensive repairs.
- Healthy System – With regular maintenance, your system stays healthy and has a longer life. You can avoid the stress and worry that comes with frequent breakdowns and IT issues.
If you want to know more about our services or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us . You can contact us through the contact us page.