News & Events
- Search and Rescue and Public Safety Security System is built to support rescue teams during emergency operations. This can save lives by providing first responders a mobile, agile, flexible and field-configurable system that can reduce the time to assist individuals in distress. Contact us to know more..
- RKTPL offers its customers innovative products for deploying LTE networks. Today, our customers include mobile network operators, private network operators in industry and also public safety organizations deploying emergency networks for their respective users. We offer scalable and easy to deploy infrastructure equipment to address any size of LTE network requirement.Our solution is comprised of two key components: (1) our core network platform, the EPC and (2) a wide variety of LTE eNodeB’s tailored to address a specific deployment model. Contact us to know more.
- 14-16 October, Aerocity, New Delhi,India
- Enabling the best mobile experience at sea.Explore how our mobile-centric solutions can materialize your digital strategy onboard. Embrace mobile habits to reach operational excellence, new revenue opportunities and cost savings.The ability to communicate, update social media in real-time, and check the latest updates from friends and relatives has become an essential requirement for passengers. Our innovative solutions ensure mobile connectivity to places other providers cannot reach.Our maritime communication solution goes beyond serving basic communication needs. Business benefits are personalized passenger services, providing a world-class, mobile-centric solution to everyone on board.Contact us to know more.
- Orolia provides virtually failsafe GPS/GNSS and PNT solutions to support military and commercial applications worldwide. Orolia is the world leader in Assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) solutions that improve the reliability, performance and safety of critical, remote or high-risk operations. Contact Us for quote and further technical information.
- RKTPL had previously deployed VNL's GSM network in the Islands; this has now been upgraded with VNL’ GSM and 4G LTE mobile network infrastructure. The new network and services were turned on and fully operational in April. Subscribers can now enjoy fast and reliable broadband network services and use the latest applications and smartphones.We are committed to offering the most up to date mobile services to our subscribers in the Islands. The recent network upgrade is an indication of our continual endeavor to fulfill this promise. 4G LTE has been added to provide our customers with the latest technology, meeting the growing demand for broadband data. Contact us to know more...