Goals and measurable ROI of digitalization in mining
It is estimated that mine digitalization could save $373 billion by 2025 raising productivity, reducing waste and keeping our mines safe. But the ROI of digital transformation isn’t traditional. Cross-functional teams work together with industry experts — removing inefficiencies, automating steps in the processes and changing the ways to go from idea to the market. New tools speed up innovation, reducing design cycles and development time. The investment in digital transformation, skilling up employees and collaboration with specialized partners will :
- Reduce capital cost, minimize risk and keep projects on schedule across the entire value chain
- Increase level of automation, improve quality, move people away from danger and protect the environment
- Enable integration of control and monitoring data from multiple sources
- Guide day-to-day and strategic decisions with real-time and historic data per defined KPIs
- Quickly resolve and predict unwanted situations using advanced algorithms, modeling, analytics, remote expert assistance
Digital Mining Transformation can help you unite, analyse, and manage your engineering data, processes, and supply chain in an intelligent and efficient way. It can also help you operate with the highest levels of corporate social responsibility.
Helping you connect anything to anything, anywhere
We offer connectivity solutions for the mining, agriculture, transport, energy, aid and NGO and media sectors.Offering 4G LTE based satellite-enabled connectivity services from exploration to mill, globally.We help transform business outcomes at all stages of the mining lifecycle, from exploration to mine, to mill and on to distribution.