Hybrid energy solutions provide substantial electricity and cost savings, typically ranging from 25%-30% (without any storage) to more than 70% in very remote locations with elevated diesel prices.
Our reliable hybrid solution, is the first to maximise, in real time, renewable energy penetration, in any combination of wind, photovoltaic solar and battery storage, for new or existing diesel systems.
A self-adaptive and automated solution, provides users with the ability to constantly monitor grid stability and manages generators in real-time. Operators benefit from less fuel consumption, a lower cost per kWh and short payback time, while also ensuring grid stability and power quality at any time.
With years of significant experience in completing hybrid projects in areas of weak grid integration, it led us to develop this innovative software-based solution, to meet our customers’ needs.
We can help you plan your complete renewable energy project. From the early development stages to securing financial solutions, RK Telesystem ensures you get the most from your investment in the long term.
RKTPL can support investors through:
- End-to-end Solar wind hybrid solutions (subject to PPA availability)
- EPC services (except approvals)
- Pre Bid Tie-up – a tender process followed by a reverse auction. This can be complex and confusing for customers; RKTPL’s experience in the tender process can make the process smooth and effective.
RKTPL’s support to its customers includes the following areas:
- Support in bid submission
- Competitor analysis on the basis of past bids
- Complete project costing
- Tariff calculations and bidding, including tariff strategy
- Assistance with the reverse auction
Trust RKTPL with your solar wind power project and reap the maximum benefit from your investment.
Hybrid Power Solutions for Telecommunications
Communications Service Providers continue to expand their network coverage into rural and remote areas lacking access to reliable electrical grid power. These base station sites are traditionally powered by diesel generators. It is estimated that more than 420,000 diesel-powered base stations operate around the world today, with the number expected to grow significantly over the next four years. Diesel fuel consumption and generator management present significant OPEX challenges to network operators. They can make the difference between profit and loss in low ARPU markets. Hybrid power solution combines renewable solar or wind energy with battery storage and, if needed, a stand-by,
diesel generator. The result is an innovative, highly-reliable solution that optimizes the
entire energy system.
Reduce costs & energy consumption, increase reliability
The hybrid power solution delivers a world of benefits for your network:
- Use any combination of diesel, solar and wind power sources
- A single controller manages the power solution end-to-end, seamlessly selecting the appropriate source
- The flexible, modular solution can easily adapt as your needs evolve
- Innovative, autonomous redundancy enhances reliability and site availability
- MPPT-enabled solar converters maximize solar energy production and protect your PV investment
- High temperature-rated components avoid the need for special cooling
- Innovative, embedded N+1 redundancy means that, just like standard telecom power systems, a single-event fault will not compromise system performance or availability. In the unlikely event of a component failure, the
controller identifies the failed component, isolates the failure and flags an alarm.There is no impact on
revenue generation and you choose when to schedule a service visit
Be ready with our off-grid and grid connected hybrid solutions,optimized cost of ownership, network design/build and sophisticated data acquisition expertise, you’re ready for the migration to distributed generation and smart grid
energy for your telecom network.
We offer hybrid energy complete turn-key integrated solution which include:
- Selection and engineering of all power elements (panels, genset, wind turbine, batteries)
- Commissioning and site acceptance
- Factory repairs
- Industrial partnerships
Turn to a Telecom Power Expert for a Reliable Solution
Environmentally-sound power solutions, combining renewable energy sources with back-up batteries, enable network operators to lower costs by reducing reliance on diesel gensets.
- Reduce operating costs by selecting the best hybrid combination for each base station site.
- Grow revenues and profit margins
- Expand your customer base through reliable network coverage extension
- Improve ARPU and customer loyalty by improving network service and reliability
- Benefit from a rapid return on investment
- Reduce your carbon footprint while supporting Corporate
- Social Responsibility initiatives and enhancing brand value.
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.