The success of any tactical military operation or search-and-rescue mission depends on effective communication, which requires reliable, secure and responsive communication systems.Our rapidly deployable and secure 2G/3G/4G LTE mobile network solution can be easily integrated on a fixed or transportable platform, and provide privately owned & managed voice and data services.
- Ideal for all kinds of military operations/base camps communications
- Unified platform for voice, data, text and video streaming services
- Reliable, secure and responsive communication on the move
- Privately owned and managed network
- Robust, secure and ruggedized
- Carrier-grade performance
- Remote PBX extension
- Backhaul connectivity over radio, fiber and satellite
- Low power consumption; feasible to run on solar power
- Local switching
RKTPL has a universal gateway that meet the field requirement of army & paramilitary forces and provide interface for PSTN, IP, CNR radio, E&M, Magneto or VoIP.
These can find applications as Inter op devices in large projects on the battlefield. Battery powered, Vehicle mounted private cellular mobile systems are compact single Box solutions for quick deployment of mobile & backhaul services. These could be housed in mobile jeeps with “on board” generators to set up a mobile network over 5 – 7 Kms radius. Deployment of half a dozen such mobile communication vehicles can cover a larger radius for rapidly setting up a tactical unit.
2G/3G/4G LTE Network in a Box
UN peacekeeping force or troops stationed in any part of the world could be customers for such applications. These products will ultimately find large applications in projects like Battlefield Management System and Tactical Control Systems.