RKTPL is implementing smart solutions to reduce carbon emissions for industries and allowing them to reduce their operational cost and improving their productivity by innovation and creativity by adopting go green technologies.
Our go-green offering include following:
Solar Energy/Power Plant Solutions for factories/ Large Campuses & Car parking areas
Factories can include multiple processes under one roof, like manufacturing, assembling, packing, repairing, maintaining, testing, processing, storing etc. Factories typically consume both electricity and heat energy, and consume a great deal of diesel for power generation. Solar PV can help abate your diesel power bills, and in some cases even grid consumption depending on your power tariff. The energy consumption pattern varies for each type of factory with respect to the processes and requirements.Solar energy for factories can be taken from two different perspectives: Use of solar PV panels to meet the electricity requirements of the factory Employment of a solar thermal system to satisfy the heat required for the factory.
Let us consider the 2 scenarios now: Solar PV for factories Solar powered factories typically have a rooftop space which can be allocated for the installation of solar PV panels. It can meet a percentage of the electricity requirements of the factory. Solar electricity provides added value especially in the case of factories as it can offset peak consumption. The purpose of setting up the panels on the rooftop is that it avoids the requirement of additional land.
As the available space (rooftop or ground) may not be sufficient to support the entire electrical load of your facility with solar, it becomes necessary to estimate the different kinds of loads to identify loads that can be/need to be supported by solar.
Electrical loads are estimated by calculating the wattage or amperage of electrical equipment in use (as shown here), which can be further classified as light loads and heavier loads, with solar being used to support the light loads.
Typical electrical loads in a factory include :
- Fans and Pumps
- Manufacturing Machinery (varies based on factory)
- Lighting Processing Equipment (welding, etc.)
- Air Compressors
- Air Conditioners
- Other electrical equipment
Manufacturing and processing equipment typically account for almost half the electrical load in the factory.
While some factories require niche solutions based on the products they produce, RKTPL’s recommendations for most factories are
Alternative 1 – Grid-interactive configuration where solar power is supplied in conjunction with EB or diesel power. Here the rooftop solar plant serves to reduce diesel bills by supporting part of the overall load
- Hybrid inverter –A rooftop solar PV system that utilizes a hybrid inverter allows the solar plant to integrate with a diesel generator in addition to the utility grid.
- Integrating a rooftop solar plant with a diesel generator involves several challenges (discussed here) that need to be overcome with careful design and sizing of the rooftop solar plant
Alternative 2 – A battery-backed grid-interactive solar plant that only supplies specific loads such as lighting, but can support these loads without interruption even at night. This is suitable for factories that operate during night hours, or have critical loads that must work continuously without waiting for a DG to start
- Hybrid inverter –In addition to the other functionality described above, hybrid inverters also incorporate charge controllers to regulate battery charging
- Battery backup –A battery bank can be used which will be charged by solar power, and will support critical loads for short durations during the daytime when solar output may be reduced; and at night time during power failure. Lighting can be supported by solar with batteries this way, as can other light loads such as other production accessories. Battery sizing decides the duration of battery backup available. Batteries add significantly to the cost of the project, need to be replaced every few years, require maintenance, and impose weight and space requirements. Therefore we recommend considering both current and future cost and space requirements before deciding on the size of the battery bank
- Powering critical loads –When combined with a battery bank, a solar plant can be used to reliably support critical loads.
Solar Powered Electric Vehicles for Home & Offices
We recommend individuals and Corporate to buy solar powered electric vehicles from us.Our expert team will setup Solar Power plant and Solar powered Charging stations at your home and offices to ensure all load capacity running on solar energy to save your electricity bills and make environment clean and allow you to get a feeling of helping nature by reducing carbon footprints. RKTPL will maintain and provide doorstep services for solar power station plant, power station as well as solar power electric vehicles to make a sustainable world. These electric vehicles may run upto 150 km per day per full charging without any problem and without any fuel i.e. Petrol & Diesel.
These vehicles will run on solar energy and its really clean energy and inexhaustible. Solar Panels can be installed on the roof of vehicles also for dual mode power supply.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Serving customers by looking forward as well as back is a big promise, but the power of today’s adopting go green technologies from us.
Let’s talk about how we can work for your business.Follow Us