RK Telesystem provide Enterprise Networking solutions to deliver the best-in-class connectivity required by today’s enterprises – large and small. Partnering with industry leading OEMs, our solutions include professional, field and remote management services to keep today’s networks at peak performance. Targeted solutions include:
- LAN/WAN solutions for routing, switching, load balancing and DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) technologies provide the foundation for today’s networks.
- WAN Optimization and Visibility maximize data flow efficiency by providing application performance management as well as network traffic visibility and control.
- Firewall Management technologies provide support and management of network perimeter security devices and web application.
Help for every IT issue, big or small
Enterprise IT challenges affect everyone—employees, customers and partners. In today’s competitive environments, being productive is key. We can manage problems whenever they arise—big or small—with support at every step. And that means everyone can get back to business.
One source for help. Simple.
Telephony problem? Can’t get on the network? With a single point of contact, it’s clear exactly who to call. Once we know what will work best to resolve the problem, we’ll help remotely or come right to the scene.
Keep the focus on work
Let our service desk be the first (and only) call. Our representative will quickly escalate technical issues until they’re resolved. You and everyone you work with can simply focus on the business at hand, rather than on tracking down help.
Drive down your support costs
Who wants to spend the time and money fixing system snags? Free up your in-house resources and reduce the cost of support as your business grows. Leveraging our expert global team frees up your in-house resources to focus on strategic projects while also reducing the cost of support as your business grows.
- We will resolve the problem or determine who can. Our experts are here to help you. We’ll identify and resolve the issue right away with our remote support services or escalate to the appropriate resource.
- We can have field resources on-site when the need arises.When we’ve simply got to be there to fix the problem, our desk-side field services will dispatch the right technician and the right parts for the job. With support options from depot to on-site and a variety of SLA’s, we’ve got you covered.
- You can request help through the channel of your choice.Sometimes you just want to send an email and other times you want to talk with a live person. We have multiple communication methods to support every preference—phone, chat, email, self-help portals, and electronic interfaces.
- We’re everywhere you are. Our team of experts reaches across the globe—across time zones and multiple languages—and they all work with the same high standards for quality and service.
Enhanced support options
- Mobile Device Management
- End-User Experience Monitoring
- Enterprise Application Support
- End-Point Management
- Collaboration Solutions
- Teleworker Solutions
Enterprise Networking Solutions
Delivering best-in-class network infrastructure for your enterprise
To maintain a competitive edge, today’s businesses need a network that can quickly adapt to increasing volumes of data as well as the many applications required to analyze and deliver information for an ‘always‑on’ environment. As the backbone of your business, you need a fast, reliable, secure, and cost effective network that can evolve with changing business dynamics.
The Enterprise Networking Solutions portfolio provides turnkey solutions that deliver the best-in-class connectivity you need to enable your business. Partnering with industry leading OEMs, our solutions include the consulting, field and remote management services to keep your network at peak performance.
Keeping your enterprise network flexible, agile and secure
A flexible and secure network infrastructure enables you to stay ahead of the competitionwhile delivering the experience your employees and customers expect. The Enterprise Networking Solutions portfolio enables you to keep up with increasing bandwidth requirements while optimizing your environment for the highest return on investment.
- WAN/WAN solutions for routing, switching, load balancing and DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) technologies provide the foundation for your business networks
- WAN Optimization and Visibility solutions maximize data flow efficiency by providing application performance management as well as network traffic visibility and control
- Firewall Management solutions provide support and management of network perimeter security devices and web application firewalls
Networking Consulting Services ensure the right connectivity in the right place
Our highly skilled and certified experts have designed and built networks all over the world. After assessing your requirements and existing infrastructure, we will design and deploy a solution that leverages in‑depth expertise and proven implementation best practices so that your customers and employees have the enterprise network capability they need and expect.
Assessment – Takes a snapshot of the current state of your environment and recommends changes to drive functionality, security and scalability aligned with vendor and NCR best practices
Planning – Builds a business case to determine key success factors that ensure you achieve the expected return on investment
Design – Provides a referenced tehnical architecture designed to ensure coverage, capacity and security meet current and future requirements.
Remote Services proactively monitor and manage your network to ensure peak performance
Leveraging an ITIL aligned support framework, our skilled and specialized technicians address any issues within the environment to deliver the highest levels of availability.
- Device/Network Discovery – Automatic data collection and identification of network elements provides an inventory of connected devices and their full configuration
- 24×7 Monitoring – Proactively monitoring state of health and usage metrics enables us to quickly identify issues and drive resolution
- Operational services – Providing device and environment management support, such as operational functionality and configuration updates, to address your evolving landscape
- Performance and Capacity Management – Delivering realtime performance data enables detailed analysis of usage trends to inform ongoing performance enhancements and future planning.
Ensuring efficient and accurate deployment and support of mission‑critical new technology
RK Telesystem leverages a network of service professionals, strategically located staging facilities and a global support infrastructure to rapidly deploy your new solutions around the world.
Project Management – Certified professionals provide a single point of contact and accountability to reduce risk and keep you up to date on every phase of your deployment
Staging – Comprehensive services to assemble, load software, configure, and test equipment to reduce out-of-box failures and minimize on-site installation time
Installation – Proven global process and tools to manage install/move/add/change of new solutions with minimal disruption to you and your end users
On-site Services – Skilled technical resources can quickly resolve any hardware problems to ensure minimal disruption. Multiple service level options enable you to choose rapid response times for mission critical locations and solutions.
Telecom & Technology Solutions
As a global multivendor services provider, RK Telesystem Telecom and Technology partners with industry leading Telecom Service Providers and Technology OEMs to provide comprehensive solutions for wireless, enterprise networking, unified communications, and other advanced technologies.
With our unmatched, global expertise, we’ll help you:
- Deploy new solutions faster through proven tools and processes
- Provide a single source partner across technology vendors and solutions
- Deliver turnkey solutions including design, deployment, maintenance and management
For Further Information
Please Contact Us for more information.