We provide a broad range of smart, low-cost, high-performance GPS/GNSS timing clock and test products for next generation communications networks, including telephone, mobile, big data, financial trading, internet, public and private.
Our products are well suited for some of the following applications:
- Public & private wired network timing clocks
- Big data network timing clocks
- Network timing measurement & analysis instruments
- GPS/GNSS timing clocks
- NTP/PTP network timing clocks
- Network synchronization clocks
- 5G mobile network timing clocks
- Financial trading network timing clocks
- Stock market blockchain timing clocks
- Lightning network timing clocks
- eLoran network timing clocks
- Clock ADEV stability analyzers
NTP/PTP Time Server
Base units include 10 MHz and 1PPS output signals, network port and choice of power, GPS reference, and internal oscillator options
We offer high precision master clock technology and secure networkcentric approach with a compact modular hardware design in a 1RU chassis to bring you a powerful, scalable and flexible time server. It supports a wide variety of network synchronization and management protocols. The base model comes with a built-in 10/100 base-T Ethernet port for network management and high-performance NTP that can serve more than 7,500 NTP requests per second. It includes all the latest functions of NTPv4. It can be deployed in combination of other stratum-1 NTP server(s) and can be expanded through option modules.
Option Modules Extend Synchronization Capability
A unique capability of this NTP server is the ability to add hardware options at initial deployment or later, as your network grows. One option adds three (3) 10/100/1000 interfaces to deliver NTP to multiple isolated LAN segments at 1 GigE. Two other options add PTPv2
functionality to the unit. One option is a configurable master/slave PTP operation over a 1 Gb network interface. The other is PTP grandmaster functionality at 1 GigE. Up to six (6) of either port type can be added. Each PTP port is configured and operates independently to improve PTP performance because its processor is independent of all others in the system. Along with precision 10 MHz and 1PPS outputs, all other physical synchronization signals can be generated as options so you can leverage your networking timing deployment to
specific devices. Many of these signals can be used as references for redundancy or for other applications such as syncing across security boundaries via optical fiber.
Reliability and Scalability Supports All Timing Network Architectures
Several features support reliability and redundancy.it can also be deployed without the expense of a multi-GNSS receiver to operate as a Strateum-2 server. Units within the same stratum can be set as NTP peers. Any other timing source can also be a reference, such as T1/E1, time cod, 1PPS, etc. You set the priority from all the available references. An internal oscillator maintains timing accuracy if all references are lost. Choose from TCXO, 2 types of OCXO and Rubidium. Add STL to GPS or GNSS to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
A Network-Centric Approach
NTP Time Server is a security-hardened network appliance designed to meet rigorous network security standards and best practices. It ensures tamper-proof management and extensive logging. Robust network protocols are used to allow for easy but secure configuration.
Features can be enabled or disabled based on your network policies. Installation is aided by DHCP (IPv4), AUTOCONF (IPv6) or SLAAC, and a front-panel keypad and display, and a command-line interface. A modern web browser interface supports configuration and
Most of the set-up and monitoring of the time server is via web browser interface. It is highly interactive, with real-time status indicators and graphs to monitor and analyze trends. Its responsive design is mobile device friendly. Multi-language support is available.
- NTP v2, v3, v4: Conforms with or exceeds RFC 1305 and 5905. Supports Unicast, Broadcast, Multicast, MD5 encryption, Peering, Stratum 2, Autokey
- SNTP v3, v4: Conforms with or exceeds RFC 1769, 2030, 4330, and 5905
- Time (RFC 868)
- Daytime (RFC 867)
- IEEE-1588v2 (PTP) via option card(s)
- NTP over Anycast
- IPv4/IPv6: Dual stack
- DHCPv4/DHCPv6 (AUTOCONF)/SLAAC: Automatic IP address assignment
- Authentication: LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+
- Syslog: Logging
- SNMP: Supports v1, v2c, and v3 (no auth/auth/priv) with Enterprise MIB Communications
- HTTP: Browser-based configuration and monitoring
- Telnet: Remote configuration
- FTP Server: Access to files (logs, etc.)
- SMTP: Email
- Enable/Block Protocols
- Set SNMP community names and network access
- Password protected
- Standard encryption/authentication protocols
- SSL web-based interface: SSL is used to secure HTTPS protocol to access configuration and status web pages.
- SSH: SSL and data compression technologies provide a secure and efficient means to control, communicate with and transfer data to or from the time server remotely.
- SCP: Securely transfers files to and from the time server over an SSH session.
- SFTP: FTP replacement operates over an encrypted SSH transport
- SNMP v3: Remotely configure and manage over an encrypted connection
- Alert notifications via SNMP Traps and e-mail
- Connector: Type N, +5V to power active antenna
- Frequency: GPS L1 (1575.42 MHz), Galileo E1 (1575.42 MHz), GLONASS L1 (1602.0 MHz), BeiDou B1 (1561.1 MHz), QZSS L1 (1575.42 MHz); optional SAASM: GPS L1 & L2 (1227.6 MHz)
- Satellite tracking: 1 to 72, T-RAIM satellite error management
- Synchronization time: Cold start < 15 minutes (includes almanac download), warm start < 5 minutes (assumes almanac download)
- Antenna system: Sold separately
Time and Frequency Outputs
- 1PPS: TTL (5VP-P), into 50 ohm BNC
- 10 MHz: +13 dBm into 50 ohms, BNC (contact factory for performance specs)
- RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T
Serial Set-Up Interface
- RS-232 communications on DB-9 connector
- LED segments displays time
- Lockable keypad and configurable LCD display for network set-up
- Power/Status LEDs
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, ±10% or 100-120 VAC, 400 Hz, ±10% from IEC60320 connector; power cord included
- 12-17 VDC, -15% to +20% or 21-60 VDC, -15% to +20%, secure locking device
- Auto-failover in the case of AC and DC
- TCXO: 40 W normal (50 W start-up)
- OCXO: 40 W normal (50 W start-up)
- Rb: 50 W normal (80 W start-up)
- CE, UL, cUL, CSA, FCC part 15 class A, ROHS, WEEE
- Designed for EIA 19” rack. 16.75” W x 1.72” H (1U) x 14.33”D actual (425 mm W x 44 mm H x 364 mm D actual)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg) with Rubidium option; 6.0 lbs. (2.72 kg) without
- Rack mount hardware included (assembly required)
- Warranty:Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Oscillator for rubidium option is warranted for two years
- Extended warranty is available
GPS/GNSS Timing Clocks ( Add-on modules )
Add the features you need through options modules, up to 6 option modules per unit.
Option Module Cards
Add only the features you need by selecting option cards. Up to six cards can be accommodated per unit (SAASM units can accommodate up to four additional cards per unit).Order them as part of the original configuration, or add them to an installed unit to keep up the changing needs of your system.If you do not see a feature that you need, please contact us to discuss customizing a card.
Option Cards Overview
The 1 PPS option card is the ideal solution when 1 PPS distribution is necessary. Option cards that provide four (4) 1 PPS outputs are available with TTL, 10 V, RS-485 (terminal block), and Fiber Optic signal types, facilitating a variety of requirements for pulseper- second timing.
1 PPS/Freq Input and 1 PPS Output
The 1 PPS/Freq Input and 1 PPS Output option card combines timing and frequency solutions on a single card. The option card includes one (1) 1 PPS input, one (1) 1 PPS output, and one (1) user selectable 1 to10 MHz sine wave Frequency input capable of handling a wide range of applications.
Alarm Contact Outputs
Relay option module card provides three (3) configurable relay outputs.
ASCII Time Code
The ASCII Time Code Module (RS-232) provides one RS-232 input interface and one RS-232 output interface for Asynchronous Serial signal including date and time information. The input and output Data Formats are selected among predefined formats.
Event Broadcast Output
The Event Broadcast Module (RS-232) provides a BNC connection for an Event Trigger Input and a RS-232 connector for an ASCII message output. When the defined signal edge is detected on the Event Input BNC Connector, an ASCII message is created containing the current time.
Frequency Output (1, 5, 10 MHz)
The 1, 5, and 10 MHz SecureSync option cards provide three (3) sine wave BNC outputs. These outputs are phased-locked to the disciplined oscillator to supply highly precise waveforms with minimal distortion.
This option module card adds three (3) 10/100/1000 Base-T network interfaces in addition to the standard 10/100 Base-T network interface.
The HaveQuick input/output option cards provide several user-selectable formats, including STANAG 4246 HaveQuick I, STANAG 4246 HaveQuick II, STANAG 4372 HaveQuick IIA, STANAG 4430 Extended HaveQuick, and ICD-GPS-060A HaveQuick. HaveQuick option module cards are available with one (1) HaveQuick input and three (3) HaveQuick outputs or four HaveQuick (4) outputs.
Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
The 1Gb Precision Time Protocol (PTP) option module card supports PTP Version 2, as specified in the IEEE 1588-2008 standard. PTP v2 is provided to the NTP Time Server in the 1Gb card via an SFP port (master only) supporting copper and fiber optic media.
The IRIG Input/Output modules provide the NTP Time Server with a variety of IRIG input and output configurations. The IRIG input can be used as the system’s primary synchronization reference or as an additional backup to other primary references such as GPS, Precision Time Protocol (PTP), and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Square Wave (TTL) Output
The Square Wave TTL Output option module card provides four (4) programmable outputs for the NTP Server platform.
These cards are compliant to several STANAG specifications for time and frequency typically required for reliable operation and security of radio networks. Version support STANAG as a reference or as an output. Galvanic isolation is supported on specific versions.
STL and Other Signals
The alternate signals card adds the ability tto use encrypted satellite signals as an input reference. Such satellite signals are suitable for use indoors.
The T1 / E1 Output option card provides one (1) user selectable 1.544 MHz or 2.048 MHz frequency output and two (2) E1 or T1 data rate outputs. When installed with the optional Rubidium oscillator, the NTP Time Server meets G.812 Type I. The unit is compliant to G.811 when installed with a Rubidium oscillator option and synchronized with GPS.
Programmable Frequency Output
The Programmable Frequency Output option module provides four (4) independently programmable frequency synthesizers that provide square wave pulses or sine wave frequencies from 1 PPS (Hz) to 25 MPPS (MHz) in 0.1 PPS(Hz) steps, with the output frequency locked to the NTP Time Server disciplined oscillator.
Outputs are available in three different formats: RS485 square wave on a pluggable terminal block, TTL Square wave on BNC, or Sine Wave on BNC. This option module can be used for a variety of requirements for programmable frequency outputs. The RS485 model of the programmable frequency output option card can be operated as an N.8 frequency synthesizer. Each output can be phase offset between 0-360 degrees in 0.1 degree steps.
Integrated Vehicle Systems
Radar Electronic Warfare