The Smart Hybrid Power System is an integrated telecom grade power system,suitable for both solar and mains operations. It comes in industry standard rack based installation & is designed to operate both in indoor and outdoor environments, with no need for a shelter and air conditioning.The system can intelligently monitor and regulate charging/discharging of batteries.The unit is IP enabled and remotely managed. It can be used to power load up to 500 W. It can extend alarms & control of external devices to central OMC.
- Rural and Remote Communities usually deprived of mobile services due to accessibility challenges.
- Remote Areas like offshore areas, oil fields and remote low population density areas usually deprived of mobile services due to low accessibility to grid power.
- Low ARPU Areas where we need low cost power solutions as average revenue per user is not catering to maintain the infrastructure and power expenses.
- Areas having lesser availability of grid power.
- Telecom Enterprises which require low cost power solution with centralised monitoring system.
- Protection against short circuit, overload, over voltage and reverse battery connection
- Integrated fire detection
- Intelligent monitoring of critical operational parameters
- External alarm & control extension to central OMC
- Management over IP
- Outdoor Design, Works without air conditioning
Power Modules Dual, Redundant, Hot-Swappable
Dimensions (HxWxD) Approx. 600 x 455 x 325 mm
Weight / Volume 22 Kg Approx/ 88.7 L
No. of Solar Panels Supported 24
Solar Panel Rating Upto 300 W
Voltage 120VAC to 300VAC Nominal
Frequency 48-52 Hz / 60 Hz
Peak Input AC Power 1750 VA
Rectifier Efficiency > 94%
Short Circuit Protection Yes
Under Voltage & Over
Voltage Protection Yes
Solar Input Ports 4
Solar Input Current per Port 32A Max.
Solar Input Voltage 57 V Max.
Battery Ports 2
Battery Voltage 56.4 V Max.
Battery Current per Port 80A Max.
DC Output Port 2 (1 Pre Configured LVD + 1
DC Output Voltage ±48V (44.4 to 56.4V)
Current Rating 10A Max.
RS485 Port 1 x Isolated Half Duplex
10/100 Mbps Standard
Ethernet Port 5 x Standard RJ45
10/100 Mbps Standard
Ethernet Switch with
Configurable 48V PoE
1 PoE + 1 Optical (Optional)
1 AUX Output Ports 2A, 230V Potential Free Relay
2 AUX Input Ports Optically Isolated, Up to 15V in, 10mA
LED Indications Power System Status
Alarm & Indications
Interfaces to OMC, Alarm and
Display Unit over Ethernet for Alarm
& Indicators Display and System Info.
Rated Input AC Power per
Module 1500 VA
Ouput Voltage 42 – 58.4V Max.
Output Current per
Module 25A Max.
Protection per Module Over Load, Under Voltage,
LED Indications AC In, Fan Fail, Load Status, SMPS Fault
Thermal Shut Down Yes
ETSI EN 300 019-1-2 Class 2.3 Public
QM 333cat B2
ENVIRONMENTAL & SAFETY
(Full Performance) -15° C to 55° C (5° F to 131° F)
Storage Temperature -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
Relative Humidity 15% to 100%
Safety IEC 60950
Complies with Class A of EN 55022,
IEC61000-4-2 for ESD
IEC61000-4-3 for Radiated RF Immunity
IEC61000-4-4 for EFT
IEC61000-4-5-04 for Surge Immunity
IEC 61000-4-6 for Conducted RF
Ingres Protection Level
Battery Cabinet: IEC 60529 Standard,
IP 34/44 Level
IP55 (IP65 Option Available)
Type 6 Way, Passive
Output – 6 Port 18 Amp/60 V per Port
Input – Single Port 18 Amp/60 V
Water and Dust Protection IP 65