Carrier Grade High Capacity Wireless Broadband IP Radio
This platform deploys reliable and secure high-speed wireless IP connections between multiple remote locations. Available in multiple frequency bands and configurations, it covers a distance of more than 100 kms.Wireless Broadband IP Radio Modem incorporates the latest technologies such as OFDM.The Carrier Grade Solution ensures 24/7 connectivity with zero network downtime.
Wireless Broadband IP Radio can be configured to work in multiple deployment modes i.e. Point-to-Point, Multiple-Point-to-Point & Point-to-Multipoint. When deployed as Point-to- Multipoint Base Station, Wireless Broadband IP Radio can inter work with series subscriber units.
IP Radios can be used in various applications like
- Last Mile Access to provide internet connectivity for broadband services. It can also be used in enterprises like mines, offshore fields, hospitals, hotels,universities etc.
- Backhaul connectivity in LTE deployments particularly in rural and remote areas.
- Public safety agencies like for emergency response, where time to provide services with minimum infrastructure dependencies is the key.
- Optimized Transmission Cost: Control your transmission cost by avoiding the need to use fiber and leased lines. Significantly reduces CAPEX and OPEX.
- Rapid Deployment: This solution is provided as a Plug and Play solution for rapid deployment. Dismantling and redeployment of the unit is speedy as well.
- Maximum Service Availability: Wireless Broadband IP Radio offers 1+1 redundancy thus offering maximum service availability.
- Single Integrated Voice and Data Solution: Can connect routers via ethernet to provide a Single Voice & Data Link for customers. The revenue generating potential for this application is immense.
- All Weather Reliability: Our system is outdoor capable and rugged enough to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Link Topology Point-to-Point, Multiple-Point-to-Point
(Only in Sync Enabled Hardware),
Point-to-Multipoint Subscriber Unit
Frequency Bands 2.4 – 2.5 GHz / 5.125 – 5.875 GHz
Channel Bandwidth 5/10/20/40 MHz
RF Output (dBm) Up to 25 dbm (Configurable)
Rx Sensitivity (dBm)
Data Rate Aggregate User throughput of Up to
Latency 4 msec (Typical)
Duplex Technique TDD
Dimension (H x W x D) in
275 x 135 x 75 (With External Antenna)
370 x 370 x 80 (With Integrated
Weight (Kg) With Integrated Antenna: 3.0
Without Antenna: 1.3
Modulation OFDM – BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/64QAM
FEC 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
Encryption AES 128
Authentication MAC Address Control List, SSID
Adaptive Coding &
Site Synchronization Supported with Sync Option Model
Bridging Self-Learning Up to 2047 MAC
Addresses IEEE 802.1Q
Maximum Frame Size 1536 bytes
VLAN 802.1Q, QinQ Tagging
QoS IP ToS Based, Four Priorities, SP
Management VLAN Supported
IP/MAC Filtering Supported
Built in RF Analyzer, Ethernet Test
Tool, Ping Test, Buzzer for Alignment
Power Supply 48 V through PoE
Max Power Consumption 12 W
Type 10/100BaseT with Auto-Negotiation
Framing/Coding IEEE 802.3
Number of Ports With Sync: 1 PoE and 1 Sync
Without Sync: 1 PoE and 1FE
Antenna Port N-Type (Only for Unit with External
Frequency Band 2.4 – 2.5 GHz 5.125 – 5.875 GHz
Integrated Antenna Gain 19 dBi 23 dBi
Beam Width 20° (Typical) 8° (Typical)
Management Interface SSH, Web Server and SNMP
Firmware Upgrade Local & Remote
Network Management Centralized Management using OMC
Water & Dust Protection IP66
Operating Temperature -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
Humidity Up to 95% (Non-Condensing)
RADIO (FCC : 47CFR) Part 15, Subpart C
C&B (IC) RSS-210
SAFETY (TUV) 60950, According to UL 60950
SAFETY (CAN-CSA) C22.2 No. 60950
ENVIRONMENTAL Category D of QM333