It is a 60 MHz to 12.4 GHz dual channel software tunable RF signal sweep generator controlled by a Touch Screen Tablet via its USB port.It’s dual independent channels can be configured to run as two different frequencies, or the same frequency with different phases. This allows its use in antenna beam steering applications or quadrature signal generation.It also has on board memory so it can be programmed to any frequency, power, sweep or modulation setting to run stand alone in the field. This makes for a highly mobile, low power and light weight solution for your RF signal generation needs.Very low leakage enhances the usable low amplitude signal range and low harmonic contents puts it in a higher class of sources for EMI EMC/ Wireless/Educational/Research applications.
* Dual Channel PLL synthesized frequency.
* FM/AM/Pulse Amplitude Modulation
* Frequency Coverage from 60MHz to 12.4GHz.
* GUI on Touch Screen Tablet provided.
Dual Channel PLL Synthesized Microwave Signal Generator
- 2 channel : Frequency, Phase & amplitude control
- Frequency range : 60MHz-12.4 GHz PLL synthesized
- Resolution : 0.1 Hz
- Accuracy : 3 ppm
- RF Level : +15dBm typical
- Amplitude : 0.01dB resolution with 50dB power level control
- Phase Noise : -95dBc/Hz
- Display : 7” Touch Screen Tablet
- Controls : Labview GUI
- Memory : Onboard for setting
- Attenuator : 20dB-2 Nos. external
- Output Z : 50 ohms SMA
- Sweep : Adjustable Start/Stop/Step frequency, Step time
- Modulation : AM/PM/FM
- AM : Internal continuous or burst
- PM : Adjustable On/Off time, Number of pulses and burst duration.
List of Experiments :
- Gunn oscillator
- Measurement of current vs. voltage characteristic
- Measurement of Gunn oscillator power vs supply voltage.
- Measurement of Gunn oscillator frequency vs supply voltage.
- Modulator and crystal detector
- Operation of PIN diode modulator & crystal detector.
- Study of square wave modulation of PIN modulator.
- Measurement of square law behavior of detector.
- Propagation modes, wavelength and phase velocity
- Measurement of frequency of source.
- Measurement of free space & guide wavelength
- Q and bandwidth of resonance cavity of frequency meter
- Measurement of Q using power measurement techniques.
- Measurement of Q using SWR meter
- Power Measurements
- Direct measurement of power
- Power measurement using directional coupler
- Measurement of Conjugate and Zo power.
- Measurement of modulated signals
- Measure the tracking of dB scale with attenuator
- Study mismatch loss and maximum power transfer
- VSWR and Reflection Coefficient by Standing wave and
- Double Minimum Method
- Measurement of low, medium & high SWR using slotted line
- Measurement of High SWR using attenuator
- Impedance Measurement
- Measurement of unknown Impedance of load
- To match an unknown impedance.
- Waveguide Hybrid (Magic) Tee
- Measurement of Power division or Decoupling between H-arm and E- arm of a Magic Tee.
- Measurement of Insertion loss of a Magic Tee.
- Measurement of Return Loss of H arm of a Tee
- Measurement of VSWR of ports of Hybrid Tee
- Properties of Directional Coupler
- Measurement of coupling factor.
- Measurement of Directivity.
- Measurement of return loss of a load.
- Main line insertion loss, VSWR of ports.
- Fixed and Variable Attenuator
- Measurement of attenuation using the Power Ratio and RF substitution method
- Measurement of low values of attenuation.
- Measurement of S parameters of variable attenuator.
- To measure dielectric constant of a solid/liquid.
- To study & calibrate a phase shifter.
- To study and measure S parameters of waveguide to coax transition
- To measure insertion loss/isolation/S parameters of isolators & circulator.
- To study problems encountered in an asynchronous Microwave audio & serial data communication link.
- To measure the ANTENNA PARAMETERS (directivity, gain, beam width (Half Power/10dB), front to back ratio, plane of polarization, cross polarization discrimination, side lobe level and its angular position from polar plot, VSWR/return loss) of given antenna.
|No.||List Of Items Supplied In Microwave Signal Generator||Qty.|
|1||Microwave Signal Generator + Power Cord||1|
|5||E- Manual Installation Video||1|