Gigahertz Transverse Electromagnetic Cell GTE10
- Radiated Immunity and Radiated emissions testing
- Broadband TEM Cell up to 10 GHz
- Small size, Small footprint for Indoor application
- High effective shielding to 80dB
- Specifically designed for all types of Mobile Phones/Biological Samples
- N Socket RF Connector
- Highly uniform vertical Electric field <6dB
- Impedance 50Ohms
- Broadband from DC-10GHz so no antenna changes
- Far Field free space condition emulation
- Outer Cell Dimension: L: 220cm X B:120cm X H:80cm
- Approx. Cell Weight: 70kgs
- Door Dimension: 30cm X 25cm
- Max Septum Height: 40cm
- Uniform Field area: W=200mm H=200mm
- Frequency Range: 9KHz-5GHz RE Test where OATS correlation demonstrated DC-10GHz RI Test Low VSWR to f < 20 GHz; performance dependent on field uniformity tolerance
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: N type Socket
- VSWR Max typical: <1.75:1 <1.5:1 on resistor absorber crossover characteristic frequency
- Field Uniformity : 0-6dB 75% of points
- Max CW Input Power : 10W
- Shielding Effectiveness: >80dB from internal E fields 10KHz-1GHz
* Custom Electrical Filters
* Custom Feedthrough Panels
* EUT XYZ Axis Positioning Device
* EUT Illumination
* Forced Ventilation
* High Power Configuration
E-Manual: Installation Video for ease of Learning
List of Experiments:
- Introduction Helmholtz Coil
- TEM Field generator
- Probes Set Near field E/H
- LF Electromagnetic Detector
- Electrical Fast transient generator
- EMC Analyser
- EM Demo Kit
- Emissions reference Source
- Tips for Electronic Printed Circuit Board Design
- Measurement techniques and test methods
- To measure the effectiveness of shielding material.
- To locate the source of emissions of a PCB track.
- To demonstrate the use of ferrite as HF suppressor.
- To measure the induction into conductors.
- To analyse tracking of currents on a conducting plane.
- To estimate the cross talk on adjacent tracks in a PCB.
- To analyse the use of Helmholtz coil for testing magnetic susceptibility.
- To analyse the use of TEM field generator for testing radiated electric susceptibility of DUT
- To analyse the use of LISN for testing conducted emissions of DUT
- Use of a preamp to increase the sensitivity of CRO.
- Use of an EMC analyzer with antennas for RE testing.
|Sr. No.||List Of Items Supplied In Gigahertz Transverse Electromagnetic Cell Gte10||Qty.|
|1||Gigahertz Transverse Electromagnetic Cell Gte10||1|
|4||E- Manual Installation Video + Antenna Plotting Software Cd||1|