- COMMON KIT – A common soldering station kit, suitable for hobbyists to assemble, solder, repair electronic devices, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE – Adjustable temperature with the thermostat’s range of 200~480℃ (392~896℉).
- THERMOSTAT AND HEATING FAST – Able to keep a constant temperature if adjusted to a certain value. Reaches 350°C (662°F) in less than 30s. Comes with power switch, power indicator, and anti-static ability to be safer.
- FOUR SODERING TIPS – Soldering tips in 4 types, meeting different needs; with a cleaning sponge for soldering tip cleansing.
- DIMENSIONS – 110 x 80 x 140mm (station only).
Being able to heat the soldering iron up in a few minutes, the SunFounder SF-986 Analog Soldering Station is convenient to use. As a common tool for electronic assembly, it has been widely used in household appliance repairing, IC and chip experiments, etc. It’s a necessity for open source hobbyists on DIY projects. With anti-static ability, the soldering station can be used with soldering iron and the operation is quite simple.
Note: For safety consideration, please follow the manual to operate.
Input Voltage: 110V (US standard), 220V (EU/UK standard)
Output Voltage: AC 24V
Temperature Range: 200-480℃ (392-896℉)
Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 140mm (station only)
Power Consumption: AC 24V @ 60W
Cord Length: 1.1m
Weight: 25g (without wire)
Applications of the soldering iron tip:
900M-T-B Soldering Tip: Suitable for general soldering, any soldering point of whatever size
900M-T-3C Soldering Tip: Fit for soldering components like resistor and diode, and SOP and QFP with large pitch.
900M-T-K Soldering Tip: For soldering about SOJ, PLCC, SOP, QFP, parts connected to the ground on a power source, change of soldered bridge, connectors, etc.
900M-T-I Soldering Tip: Applicable to fine soldering or operation in small space, as well as changing bridge during chip soldering.
1 x Soldering Station
1 x Soldering Iron (900M)
1 x Soldering Iron Stand (with cleaning sponge)
1 x User Manual
1 x 900M-T-B Soldering Tip (assembled on the soldering iron)
1 x 900M-T-3C Soldering Tip
1 x 900M-T-K Soldering Tip
1 x 900M-T-I Soldering Tip