RK Telesystem offers a rapidly deployable, high speed, 4G LTE communications network to support Rural & Remote, Defense, Public Safety, and Security Force Operations. A fully integrated, self-contained, LTE Network-in-a Box (NIB), the NIB is an all-IP solution delivering a compact, adaptable, and cost effective end-to-end 4G LTE network. 4G LTE NIB/eNodeB Configurations ( 20W/10W/5W/2W/1W)
The 4G LTE NIB platform includes an integrated EPC,IMS, eNodeB, radio, and processor capable of delivering high-speed voice, text, and packet data services to users operating anywhere in the world. As a standalone network, the 4G NIB can provide network coverage in rural and remote areas without any existing infrastructure. The 4G NIB can also integrate into existing customer networks, bringing secured, high speed 4G LTE network extension capabilities to tactical operations centers, forward operating bases, mobile and emergency response units. The 4G LTE NIB with its robust capability set, compact form factor, and cost effectiveness addresses a broad range of application requirements for military, security, and public safety communications.
The 4G LTE NIB is able to support LTE and provide VoLTE voice,Text Messaging , HD Video and packet data services for users as a standalone private network or while integrated as part of a larger communications network. The 4G LTE NIB compact size, all-IP architecture, and fully integrated EPC,IMS and eNodeB make it adaptable to air, ground, or maritime operations. Its full feature capabilities, intuitive interface, and portable form factor are ideal for tactical, rapidly deployable, and first responder communication networks.
- Voice (VoLTE)
- Voice over IP (VOIP)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT)
- IP Data
- Self-Organizing Network (SON)
- Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS)
- Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS)
- Earthquake and Tsunami Warning Service (ETWS)
- View Live Camera Feed
- View Real-time Sensor Data
- Integrate with C4ISR and Situational Awareness Platform
- GPS Location Capabilities
Evolved Packet Core (EPC) & IMS
- Fully integrated
- Includes MME, SGW, PGW, and HSS
- Scalable Users
- User Interface
4G LTE Bands
- All 3GPP Bands supported
- Dual (2.4 or 5)
Simultaneous Active Users`per NIB
- Up to 64
Provisioned Users per NIB
- Up to 1,000
- 120 Mbps downlink
- 45 Mbps uplink
Power Input Options
- 18-36VDC, Battery (BA-2590)
- Up to 10 W per port
- N-Type; up to 2×2 MIMO
- Black, Tan, Green
Highlights of 4G LTE Core:
- LTE Core Nodes :MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF, HSS, IMS, Secure Gateway, SON Server
- Collaboration Server- HD Video Conferencing , Group Messaging , data sharing etc.
- 3GPP Compliant and SIP Trunking
- Scalable Architecture
- Available in redundant,Non-redundant configurations
- Capacity per server:200,000 Subs (EPC), 10,00,000 (HSS), 2000 eNodeBs
Modular system architecture Add capacity as required
4G LTE Billing platform HD Video Conferencing VoLTE & ViLTE
Various Options Available:Frequency Bands, Macro, Micro, Indoor/Outdoor & All-In-One Solutions.
- 3GPP Standards Compliant
- Rich Feature Set – VoLTE,Messaging
- Support High Signalling load,Subscriber density and throughput
- 1+1 Redundancy Support
- Low Power consumption – Reduced Opex
- Multi-function, Compact Form Factor and Versatile – Easy to transport and Install
- SON (Self Organizing Networks) Support,DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Installation,Operation and maintenance
- Supports All TDD & FDD Bands
- Sustainable deployment- It can be installed on traditional tower sites, or on existing street furniture (lamp posts or utility poles) which are OPEX free.
Highlights of 4G LTE Network in a Box (NIB)
- 3GPP- compliant , carrier grade, Multi-NIB configurations
- Multi-function, Compact Form Factor and Easy to transport and install
- SON ( Self Organizing Networks) Support, DIY ( Do-It-Yourself) Installation,O&M
- Supports All LTE TDD & FDD Bands
- 4G Core solutions consists of integrated MME, SGW, PGW, IMS, PCRF and HSS functions along with SeGW for secure backhaul.
- Supports HD Video Conferencing ( Simultaneous 5 HD Video conferencing possible)
- Sustainable deployment-It can be installed on traditional tower sites, or on existing street furniture ( lamp posts or utility poles) which are OPEX free.
- Can be 100% solar powered
- We offer various kind of towers, mast, trailers, COW as one stop shop based on application and requirements
- Coverage and capacity on demand and it is scalable as you grow.
- Channel Bandwidth of eNodeB: 5,10,15,20 MHz
- Transmit Powers of eNodeB: 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W, 20W
- Synchronization:GPS,IEEE 1588v2
- User Services: Voice->CSFB,VoLTE, Video->ViLTE , SMS, High Speed Data
- Throughput: FDD-DL:150 Mbps,UL:50 Mbps , TDD: DL:115Mbps,UL:11Mbps ( UDC1 and SSF 0),
- Mobility : Intra-RAT Handover, Inter-RAT Handover, S1 & X2 Handoff
- Self Optimised Network: Radio ENvironment Scanning of LTE, 3G, GSM, Automatic PCI Selection,ANR,S1/X2 Configuration
- O&M:Web based GUI
- Data Interface: Fiber Optic or Copper via SFP or IP
- Backhaul: RJ45:1000BaseT,SFP
- Water & Dust Protection: IP65
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +55°C
4G LTE Network O&M System
- Integrated management for:
- Radio Access Network: eNodeB , Transmission System, Power System
- LTE Core: EPC+IMS+SON Functions
- Rapid Fault Resolution: Real Time Alarm view with rapid fault localization and rectification.
- Minimal downtime in each phase of evolution
- Scalable and high availability architecture
- Consistent , Intuitive GUI-Access to full range of features including fault, configuration, performance, software and security management.
- Supports integration with operator’s NMS
RK Telesystem is offering extremely flexible and can be configured to address almost any kind of network deployment scneario whether large or small, urban or rural. RK Telesystem’s 4G LTE has unique features and functions to solve particular deployments and applications scenarios that are not properly addressed by other suppliers in the industry.
4G LTE Network Deployments:
Remote areas like hill stations, Islands typically offer a lower user density market and relatively high operating costs with similar captical expenditures to urban areas.These challenges make the return of investment to build out a small 4G LTE network attractive and are faced by greenfield and Tier 1 operators expanding services to these markets.RK Telesystem 4G LTE Network offering enables minimal investment and expansion as required.
Solar Powered 4G LTE Network (Standalone/ Integrated with any network)
- Low Initial Investment
- Easy to Deploy
- Easy to Maintain
- Simple to Operate
- Expand network capacity modularly as required
Rural 4G LTE Network Deployments:
RK Telesystem is a pioneer in the industry with years of expertise in provding rural mobile solutions.RK Telesystem understands the challanges of rural mobile deployments, and has develped unique product solutions to address the problems typically encountered by the operators including initials CAPEX, transmission backhaul costs, power consumption, installations and maintenance , and operation over satellite.RK Telesystem has continues this legacy by providing 4G LTE in rural networks.
RK Telesystem offers a distributed network architecture to localize 4G LTE network services. This enables high bandwidth applications such as real-time video communications,or video content distribution to be performed without consuming network backhaul capacity unnecessarily.
- Minimal initial investment to rollout network
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- Low power consumption
- Operate over satellite
- Reduce costly bandwidth
- Solution for local data offload for local content
- Solution for local caching for internet content , video streaming and e-learning
- Local routing of voice and text services to save transmission bandwidth
Enterprise 4G LTE Network Deployments:
Enterprises can take advantage of the features and services offered by a mobile network by operating their own private wireless network. This is a similar concept to PBXs for wired line service, except it is a private mobile wireless network.This provides the enterprise with their own mobile voice, text and data network services.Employees can be completely mobile and no longer tethered to their desks to be productive. In addition to voice and text services,enterprises can use the wireless network for M2M applications such as automation , production monitoring , video surveillance, safety and security, telemetry, and asset tracking.
Enterprise wireless networks can be deployed to support localised 4G LTE nework services , enabling high bandwidth applications such as real-time video streaming or video content distribution to be performed without consuming network backhaul capacity unnecessarily.
Several locations can be connected together to form a single network whereby services and user experience will be transparent across all locations.
4G LTE Captive Network Deployment for Enterprises/Government Organizations and Defense Campuses
- Private Mobile Network for Enterprises
- Integrated with existing PBX and other communications systems
- Voice, Text , Video and Data Services
- Enabler forM2M applications for automation,telemetry ,asset tracking etc.
- Transparent Services avaiable in all Enterprise locations.
Emergency/Rapid 4G LTE Network Deployments:
RK Telesystem offers 4G LTE Network in various configurations (Trailer/Suitcase/Backpack version). It is an extremely compact and easy to use for rapid deployment and emergency communications needs.The 4G LTE NIB system is a fully functional wireless network in a box equipped with eNodeB+EPC+IMS+HD video conferencing software.
4G LTE Trailer/Suitcase/Backpack version for Emergency Communications
- Ideal for Disaster Recovery, Public Safety and Military Communications
- Complete 4G LTE Network for standalone operations and capable of extension of existing network
- Compact and transportable
- Easy to operate and simple to use
- Local UE to UE connections
- Local Voice, Text and Video monitoring services
- Backhaul over IP network on any transmission network including satellite
- Optional Accessories include battery pack, shoulder backpack and rugged case for shipping.
- Available in a selection of colors to fit any application.
4G LTE Network Deployments on Cruise ships/Navy ships/Vessels/Oil& Gas Rigs:
RK Telesystem’s 4G LTE is a high capacity, low latency wireless network consisting of LTE network in a box strategically placed on board of vessels at sea and connect their existing LAN/WAN/PBX/IP networks.It allows to make a VoLTE calls on board and allow people to make a call from mobile to landline/pbx and vice versa.
While VSAT connectivity will have limitations in bandwidth and requires expensive receiver equipment, it also means high latency – typically Round Trip Delay (RTD) in the region of 580-600ms. Meanwhile, RK Telesystem 4G LTE requires very little equipment with a very small footprint, while reducing RTD by approximately 95% (20-35ms).
The 4G LTE System can be configured with any IP Network/exchange/PBX or SIP based VoIP networks for fully standalone operation.
- 4G LTE configuration: Indoor/Outdoor enclosure, eNodeB, Network in a Box (1W-10W)
- Bandwidth Savings: Local calls are routed locally (no need to go over satellite)
- Easy Installation: Easy to Install and Maintain
- EPC/IMS/Core : To interface with remote locations as well as other Mobile Operators
- HSS: This required only if operator wish to have their own subscribers
Especially designed to meet the offshore industry’s high demands for reliable data connectivity, our network enables platforms, drilling rigs,cruiseships and vessels to connect to RK Telesystem’s high-speed and low latency network in a cost effective manner. It is also enabled for tablets, smartphones and machine-to-machine communication.
Our 4G LTE network has rapidly become the number one choice for most companies within coverage, and as the now well-proven technology continues to develop, the future looks bright for wireless communication offshore. Benefits such as unlimited download/upload, high capacity, low-latency, and high-reliability hold immense importance for our clients and hence is our number one priority. Our solutions span from bandwidth fleet sharing to symmetrical and guaranteed/non-contended bandwidth of up to 50-60Mb/s, depending on the distance to the base stations.
Our technological platform enables virtual private LTE networks to be configured for each client or for different applications/uses (a private cloud within the cloud). This may be particularly beneficial for vessels of the same fleet moving across the whole coverage area.
M2M & IoT 4G LTE Network Deployments:
We offer end-to-end turnkey solutions for IoT , M2M and Surveillance solutions based on 4G LTE Technology to connect man , machine & devices.We have expertise to connect things,networks, IoT platforms and applications as below: