RK Telesystem’s Deployable 4G LTE Mobile Network Infrastructure is a standalone solution to provide communications services between closed communities of users. Alternatively,it can be integrated directly to a carrier or company network for offsite calls.This allows companies to integrate cellular telephony into their enterprise IP-PBX infrastructure via SIP, empowering staff with greater freedom and mobility around their site and reducing mobile call costs for call made between individuals in the business.
Deployable 4G LTE Network in a Box ( 4G LTE NIB)
Highlights of Deployable 4G LTE Network in a Box
- 3GPP- compliant , carrier grade, Multi-NIB configurations
- Multi-function, Compact Form Factor and Easy to transport and install
- SON ( Self Organizing Networks) Support, DIY ( Do-It-Yourself) Installation,O&M
- Supports All LTE TDD & FDD Bands
- 4G Core solutions consists of integrated MME, SGW, PGW, IMS, PCRF and HSS functions along with SeGW for secure backhaul.
- Supports HD Video Conferencing ( Simultaneous 5 HD Video conferencing possible)
- Sustainable deployment-It can be installed on traditional tower sites, or on existing street furniture ( lamp posts or utility poles) which are OPEX free.
- Can be 100% solar powered
- We offer various kind of towers, mast, trailers, COW as one stop shop based on application and requirements
- Coverage and capacity on demand and it is scalable as you grow.
- Channel Bandwidth of eNodeB: 5,10,15,20 MHz
- Transmit Powers of eNodeB: 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W, 20W
- Synchronization:GPS,IEEE 1588v2
- User Services: Voice->CSFB,VoLTE, Video->ViLTE , SMS, High Speed Data
- Throughput: FDD-DL:150 Mbps,UL:50 Mbps , TDD: DL:115Mbps,UL:11Mbps ( UDC1 and SSF 0),
- Mobility : Intra-RAT Handover, Inter-RAT Handover, S1 & X2 Handoff
- Self Optimised Network: Radio ENvironment Scanning of LTE, 3G, GSM, Automatic PCI Selection,ANR,S1/X2 Configuration
- O&M:Web based GUI
- Data Interface: Fiber Optic or Copper via SFP or IP
- Backhaul: RJ45:1000BaseT,SFP
- Water & Dust Protection: IP65
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +55°C
The solution enables Mobile operators cover variety of deployments like:
- Captive Network for Strategic and tactical environment
- Remote Enterprises like mines, offshore oil fields, usually deprived of mobile services due to accessibility challenge
- Complete end-to-end secure communication
- Remote communities where stable backhaul is an issue
- Public Safety Agencies like for emergency services, where response time to provide services is critical
SON solution is layered and consists of both integrated eNodeB SON technology and a standardized SON interface for centralized SON. The products self-configure, self-connect, and self-optimize.Fully-functional LTE has never been this simple
- Overcome challenges in remote deployments and hence helps extending telecom networks to remote areas
- Can be installed and maintained by the minimal training to any unskilled person
- 100% solar powered option
- Quick coverage and capacity on demand
- Fully outdoor, self-contained unit, removing the need for an equipment rack or any additional equipment
- 3GPP Standards Compliant
- Rich Feature Set – VoLTE,Messaging
- Support High Signalling load,Subscriber density and throughput
- 1+1 Redundancy Support
- Low Power consumption – Reduced Opex
- Multi-function, Compact Form Factor and Versatile – Easy to transport and Install
- SON (Self Organizing Networks) Support,DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Installation,Operation and maintenance
- Supports All TDD & FDD Bands
- Sustainable deployment- It can be installed on traditional tower sites, or on existing street furniture (lamp posts or utility poles) which are OPEX free
Together with Technology partners, our 4G LTE solution and Billing solution, turn-key solutions can be quickly offered and operators can deploy networks fast and profitably in different markets scenarios
- Urban , Enterprise In building Areas,Semi urban areas
- Rural and Remote communities
- Remote enterprises
- Public Safety Agencies
Typical Deployment Scenario of our 4G LTE Network-in-a Box(NIB) Configurations
Additional enterprise network application scenarios:
- Communications – Voice, Text ,Data & Video
- Automation – M2M Devices and Applications
- Asset Tracking
- Video Monitoring & Surveillance
- Safety & Security
Deployable 4G LTE Network in a Box (NIB) Site
Solar Powered 4G LTE Sites
Deployable 4G LTE Network M2M & IoT Applications
RK Telesystem works in enterprise markets globally to help provide wireless infrastructure for voice, text, data and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.Our solutions help companies take advantage of the Internet of Things (IoT) to deliver information in real-time enabling better business intelligence and productivity.
We also offer end-to-end turnkey solutions for IoT,M2M and Surveillance solutions based on 4G LTE Technology to connect man,machine & devices.We have expertise to connect things,networks, IoT platforms and applications as below:
We offer All in one ( LTE Network in a Box ) and/or eNodeb, LTE Core and Billing separate on servers depending on applications and requirements as below:
Micro & Macro LTE eNodeB Options
- 2×2 MIMO, SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO
- Channel BW: 1.4MHz, 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz, 20MHz
- Tx Power options: 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W, 20 W
- Antenna Options: Omni Directional, Sector Antennas
- Weather Protection IP66
- Power Consumption: very low campare to other OEMs
- The EPC is composed of several functional entities
- The MME (Mobility Management Entity)
- The HSS (Home Subscriber Server)
- The PDN Gateway (Packet Data Network)
- The Serving Gateway
Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) is the software node designated in real-time to determine policy rules in a multimedia network. As a policy tool, the PCRF plays a central role in next-generation networks. Unlike earlier policy engines that were added onto an existing network to enforce policy, the PCRF is a software component that operates at the network core and accesses subscriber databases and other specialized functions, such as a charging system, in a centralized manner.
A softphone is a software program for making telephone calls over the Internet using a general purpose computer, rather than using dedicated hardware. The softphone can also be installed on a piece of equipment such as a workstation, portable computer, tablet or even a cellphone and allows the user to place and receive calls without requiring an actual telephone set.Often a softphone is designed to behave like a traditional telephone, sometimes appearing as an image of a phone, with a display panel and buttons with which the user can interact.We offer security and encryption features along with Audio/HD Video Conferencing Features.
LTE 4G Billing Solution
- User App for online charging with integration of various payment gateways.
- Dashboard for Admin, operators and staff with secure authentication process.
- Low latency for call setup
- Low balance redirection
- Session and event based rating
- Easy to manage admin dashboard
- Register and manage users,via web and mobile app interface
- Role based access
- Manage per-paid and post-paid data plans.
- Group multiple services into single plan
- Support multiple billing cycles for postpaid plans
- Support to issue and track prepaid vouchers to re-sellers.
- Support for create and manage help desk tickets
- Support for creating periodic invoices
- Email/SMS alerts for recharges , low balance , payments etc.
- Active monitor OCS and OFCS charging stations.
- SMS/Email alerts on state changes on OCS/OFCS charging stations.
- Online prepaid recharge using credit card/debit card/wallets/Mobile money.
- Check prepaid balance, usage etc.
- Change of plan
- Check recharge history.
- Includes: Billing & OCS, Service provisioning, Customer Management
- includes Android Mobile Application, Fiber billing, Fixed IP billing, Dealer / Reseller Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Provisioning
- Customer Management : Help desk
- Fixed IP fiber billing
- Reseller: Self service dash board
- Voucher Management
- Reseller/Dealer Management
- Android Application: Self service
- Installation and Configuration of services
- Integration with 4G LTE SGW & PGW
- Onsite Training Actual’s
- Customization services
Contact us today for end-to-end 4G LTE Network requirements for urban,rural,enterprises, large campuses, disaster management, IoT and M2M Applications.Our offered GSM & 4G LTE technology is commercially deployed worldwide and we may share references if needed.