- 10 MHz to 26.5GHz measurement range with USB.
- Digital Display on Touchscreen TFT with graph.
- Wide range from +20dBm(100mW) to -30dBm(1uW)
- 0.1dB resolution
- Measurement in dBm & 22 other units
- X band DRO source for scalar network analysis
- Measures Gunn and Klystron Source outputs.
26 GHz RF & Microwave Power Meter
- Frequency range : 10MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Display : 320X240 pixel, 3” TFT
- Controls : Touch Screen based
- Power range : -30dBm to +20dBm
- Measurement : dBm & 22 other units
- Resolution : 0.1dB
- Sampling : peak, average, rms
- Relative Offset : +20.0 to -30.0dBm for relative measurement
- Level Indicator : Graph
- Recorder output : For CRO interface
- PC interface : USB port
- RF Connector : SMA into 50Ohms
- Frequency range : 10MHz to 26.5GHz
- Maximum input : +20dBm
- Return Loss : 20dB upto 12.4GHz
- : 15dB upto 26.5GHz
- Compensation : Temperature compensated thermistor
- Cable : Sensor/meter cable 3m
- Adapter : N-SMA, X-band
List of Experiments
- To learn different ways of measuring power.
- To evaluate the accuracy of the power measurements.
- To plot the power output of Gunn/Klystron Oscillator with V
- To plot the power output of a Gunn/Klystron Oscillator with frequency.
- Study of square law modulation and square law characteristics of a crystal detector.
- To measure PIN modulator insertion loss & mod. depth.
- To measure the accuracy of SWR meter reading.
- To calculate the relationship between Q and bandwidth of resonance cavity.
- To measure the insertion loss of the waveguide.
- To measure the insertion loss in the main line of a directional coupler.
- To measure the coupling factor of a directional coupler.
- To measure the isolation & directivity of a directional coupler.
- To measure the return loss of a unknown load.
- To measure the decoupling between H and E arms of magic Tee.
- To measure the insertion loss of the hybrid Tee.
- To measure the return loss of H arm in a magic Tee.
- To measure and plot the attenuation characteristics of variable attenuator.
- To measure the attenuation of a fixed attenuator.
- To measure the input SWR of attenuator.
- To measure the gain of a pyramidal horn.
- To plot the E and H Plane polar pattern of a antenna and compute the beamwidth.
- To measure the coupling coefficient of a waveguide E & H Plane Tee.
- To measure the isolation of a E & H plane Tee.
- To measure the input VSWR of a E & H plane Tee.
- To study the operation of ferrite circulator and measure its insertion loss.
- To measure isolation of a ferrite circulator.
- To measure the cross coupling of a circulator.
- To study the variation of characteristics of ferrite circulator with frequency
|No.||LIST OF ITEMS SUPPLIED IN MICROWAVE POWER METER||Qty.|
|1||Microwave Power meter Instrument, Microwave Power Sensor with 3m cable+ SMPS||1|
|4||SMA(FEMale) to SMA(FEmale) adapteR||1|
|5||SMA(FEMale) to N(male) adapteR||1|
|6||X BAND Waveguide to coax adapter||1|
E-Manual: Installation Video for ease of Learning